• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Legacy; An Idea for Smash 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncepulo

Smash Rookie
The game is focused not just on the video game universes of Nintendo, but also the stuff involved with them. The game will talk about things like the Pokémon card game and Kirby anime. Because of the Yu-gi-oh/Pokémon rivalry, Yugi's Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, and Celtic Guardian will be playable as separate characters. Because of the old Mario/Sonic rivalry, Shadow and Tails will finally be playable. Ash's Pikachu, Charizard, and Sceptile will be playable with new moves. And finally, Knuckle Joe will be playable. I know it's a little early to be talking about Smash 5, but I thought it was a good idea. Thoughts?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Let's not have these kinds of topics in Light House please. I've been fairly lenient since we didn't allow hypothetical game topics in the past. Discussing the possibilities of a game relating to information from an interview is fine, but we don't need topics of people sharing their Smash 5 ideas to be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom