• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brother War (Brawl Fic)

Frogla

Smash Ace
Ok this is working with my story mode idea for Brawl
Having a Hero Story
A Dark Story And a Last Story kinda like sonic

Super Smash Bros Hero Prologue
Many Years Have Passed Since The Last War. With Bowser Destroyed and Master Hand finished, Mario and the other Smasher’s were released from the trophy shell and returned to there own worlds.
Years passed and Mario Thought it was over. But was he ever wrong. One day Mario was relaxing in the Mushroom Castle with Peach. When a flash of light surrounded Mario and he heard a voice “You have been chosen”.
Mario opened his eyes to see he was in a coliseum. With Kirby infront of him, He attacked Kirby unable to control himself subdueing him turning him into a Trophy shell. “Mamamia” Mario cried. “This isn’t gonna happen again” Mario said As he Picked up Kirby and filled him with Energy. Kirby Came from his shell and saw it was Mario who had called a truce. They shook hands, but at one the skies turned Red.
A familiar ship known as the Halberd emerged from the clouds. Meta-knight stood on the ships deck glaring at Kirby. Bowser, Mewtwo, Ganondorf and Ridley were also in the cast of the ship. “What do they want” Mario said.
No sooner he said that a Shadow like being emerged from the ground. Darkness pervaded from the being as it stood up. Looking at Mario it said in a evil voice “You have Broken The Law, Annihilation is the Punishment.”…

Super Smash Bros Hero Episode 1
Mario and Kirby backed away from the being. “What are you” Mario asked.
“I am the Shadow Puppet” it said. Darkness swelled up in his as he threw a shadow ball at Mario. Mario barley dodged the ball which hit the wall tearing apart.Mario tossed a fire ball at it. The Shadow Puppet reacted quite quickly and caught the Fire crushing it in his glove.
“We cant beat it” Mario said. Kirby nodded in agreement as the backed up towards the arena walls. “What are we gonna do?” Mario said. But out of the stands a green figure comes out.
“Link” says Mario. As Link Rushes Toward Mario pulls out his Ocarina. Link lets loose a song and the gang appear a second later in a lush field. Mario and Kirby looked at Link in awe.
“That Thing was from the Master” said Link. “I’ve been following Ganondorf, Hes made a deal with the Master.”. “The Master is a spirit whose a big head with two hands”.
“Doing?” asks Kirby.
“They are going to go to all our world take the Parts to the Soul of Smashers which lies in each of our worlds “ said Link.
“We must stop them” said Mario.
“Where?” Kirby asks.
“ I think they said they were going to Kanto” said Link as he pulled out his Ocarina. They were of in a Flash of Light..

Super Smash Bros Hero Episode 2

~Pallet Town~
“Go Pikachu” yelled a Pokemon Trainer. This Pokemon Trainer has a baseball cap, was dressed in Blue Jeans and wore many Badges decorating his coat. Red was this trainers name, and he was training his Pokemon to stay in shape for the last battle of the Kanto Leauge.
Red had made it to the final’s and was ready to defeat this so called Champion. But first he must take on this mystery Pokemon the league had talked about. “If you are to be worthy to take on the champion Lance you must defeat this creature” Bruno had told him.
“Red, aren’t you going to order any moves” asked Blue, Red’s little sister. Blue was letting Ash Train with her Jigglypuff.
“Sorry” he replied “Busy Thinking”. “Ok Pikachu use a…” before Red could finish a blue light surrounded the field and before them appeared Mario, Kirby and Link.
Pikachu looked at them with awe, These People he thought he would never need to see again. Pikachu’s cheeks charged with electricity but was stopped, “Wait” said Red. Pikachu looked up at Red.
The group walked over to Red in a cautious way. Link started to tell Red of the incoming war and that they needed Pikachu for this. “Your Pikachu is the chosen one for this” replied Link. “Or else we wouldn’t have been sent to this location”.
Red thought it over, “Ok Pikachu can come, but I can come to right?” Red pleaded. Kirby gave a questioning glance toward Mario.
“Yes” Mario said gravely.

~Indigo Plateau-Pokemon Stadium-~
“Ok guys, we leave right After I beat the Champion” Red said to The Group before he entered the Staduim.
“Ok!” exclaimed Kirby.

“Today we will see the upcoming Trainer Red face off against the Ultimate Pokemon Mewtwo” the Announcer rang As Red entered the Stadium.
“What” Mario started sitting in the audience. “We gotta help him”.
“There’s nothing we can do” said Link.
“He Good!” said Kirby.
A Sphere surrounded the Battlefield locking Red in. Red looked toward the ground as a Platform raised from it showing a weakened Pokemon, chained up to a pillar. “Go Pikachu” shouted Red. Out came the Yellow Rodent ready to fight.
“Battle” said the Announcer. Immediately Mewtwo was Released.
Mewtwo just stood there. “Pikachu Thunder” said Red. As Pikachu ran up to Mewtwo and Rained Thunder down on him. Mewtwo fell backwards on the ground. “Will it be this easy” Red Thought. Pikachu continued to Pummel Mewtwo.
“Help me Master” He heard Mewtwo say. No sooner the words left his lips did a Shadow Form Around Mewtwo. Mewtwo got up surrounded by a Dark Aura. “Time to really battle” Mewtwo said refreshed.
With a Psychic Mewtwo launched Pikachu toward Red. Red caught Pikachu and Stepped Back. “Did You Really Think You Could Beat US” Mewtwo yelled. Mewtwo Raised His Hand And shot a Shadow Ball, Red could only see Darkness…

Frogla

Smash Ace

Super Smash Bros Dark Prologue
Many Years Have Passed Since The Last War. Bowser merely existed as a trophy, Everyday he would long for death but would never get it. He would just wait, Until one day he heard a voice out of the eternal darkness.
“Bowser You Have Failed Me” said the Voice.
“I Know I have Master” shuddered Bowser.
“ I gave you the ultimate power”
“Please Master, One More chance I will not fail” said Bowser
“Ok I will send you but you will require help”Bowser saw a light and he appeared in a palace standing beside Ridley, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Meta-knight. “You Five I am asking you to collect me the ultimate power the Souls of Smashers.” Said the voice.
“Yes” they agreed.
In hours they were off to the stadium where the voice had told them theyd find Mario and Kirby. “My Force will be with you” the voice said. As they came up to Mario and Kirby.

Super Smash Bros Dark Episode 1
“What’s that” said Mewtwo.
“That is my puppet I have sent it to help you all” The masters voice rang.
“Its power is amazing” Meta-knight observed.
“To Kanto” said Ridley. A portal appeared in front of the ship, As Meta-knight steered into the portal. The ship appeared outside of a Pokemon Staduim.
“Now where to find this Pokemon Soul Piece” asked Mewtwo.
“You will find this piece in the god of Pokemon Aresus heart” said the Master.
“Ill find Aresus, since im most familiar with the Terrain I’ll go out” said Mewtwo. Mewtwo traveled for days to get to Shinou where Aresus could be found.
As Mewtwo came upon a Palace in the Sky he saw the magnificent glory the came from Aresus.
“Welcome my creation, Mewtwo” said Aresus.
“No, Aresus you did not create me I am the result of Humans” said Mewtwo.
“Mewtwo I know every hurt, pain and joy you have had. And I am here for you my child” said Aresus.
“Aresus, I am the creation of genetic manipulation. THE MOST POWERFUL POKEMON OF ALL” yelled Mewtwo. Mewtwo eyes glew with Psychic Energy.
“But it was I who created Mew the power from which you drive” said Aresus. Mewtwo shot a Shadow Ball at Aresus Knocking it Backwards.
“Aresus, Mewtwo I am a forgiving creator but my judgment is wrathful” said Aresus still as calming. Aresus opened his mouth releasing a beam of pure power. Which hit Mewtwo Instantly Knocking it out.
The Last thing Mewtwo saw was a crowd of people around him…

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Well, it has potential but... well, you may wanna consider a few things:

The updates are rather short and the descriptions you use are often very un-detailed and at times, a bit confusing even.

Try to put a bit more detail into it, maybe a little more "depth" and yeah it could work.

It has potential, so I'll definately check out the next update :)

Frogla

Smash Ace
Ok i will defintly take that into consideration thanks for the input

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
The second episode indeed has improvements already, keep on improving and this could make an interesting story.
good luck to you!

Top Bottom