• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Pyro: RESULTS THREAD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Alright everyone! First off I want to say thanks to everyone that came! Andy, Chris, Zack, Jared, Dzenan, Imadh, Nitemare, Pwny, Vega, ****, Josh, Ting, Tung, Shiv, Muz, Jeremy, Ethan, Matt, Mark, and Kyle! You guys made this all possible, and you made it really fun. Thanks for bringing set ups, thanks for respecting my belongings, my house, and everyone else. Special thanks to Ethan for organizing Brawl, and a special thanks to Josh's crew for hyping everything up and all the money matches.

BRAWL RESULTS

The Semi Finals and Finals were recorded for Brawl, and they'll be on my youtube shortly.
www.youtube.com/user/shockandterror
Subscribe to see the videos when they're uploaded!

If someone could make one for the Melee tourny that'd be appreciated.

All discussion should now be in this thread. Alright, let's see some shoutouts!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wowowowowowowow.

That's all that played?
If I knew it was that little I would've played.

Then it'd be
1. I.B
2. D.B
3. PYRO =D

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
naw prolly not.
it'd be the same, =]
Btw theres a tourny results forum o_o

@imadh
SOOOOOO
you sseeee,
I'll try to upload as many of the games as possible,
but... theres 45 @_@
lmfao
I'll get working on it now i guess XD

edit: goddamit its hard to know wich matches are semi's or finals or friendlies since i dont have the bracket sheet >.<
I'll upload them and if people could like tell me wich they are i'll edit the name lol

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Single Elimination is what it is. IMO the best brawler won either way so it doesn't really matter.

From what I saw in a double eliminatio tournament id expect the following.

1. Pyro
2. Andy
3.D.B.
4. Vega

Myself Jeremy Ting and **** would probably be 5-8 (not in that order necessarily)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Zeph, you're username is a mouthful to say.

I want to give some shoutouts.

Dino and Crew: Good stuff, I kind of expected more from all the talk Dino had, but you guys did all right. Vega is really good and so is ****. Also, tell **** to add me to msn. aesthetic.x@hotmail.com
Dino - when I first played you you were garbage, but as soon as you started using Banana's you were so much better. By the end of the night you were doing so much better.
Vega - good stuff getting all the way to the semi's. You have potential, just watch Falco vids and practice your laser camping, and your throw combo's.
**** - you seem to be good with everyone that you use. I can't believe you won that set Lucario vs MK. Good job. I bet you'll win your dollar back next time =P. Don't stop playing Pikachu and DK though, you're great.
Zeph - you know the game, and you know how to play. Just apply yourself and try to play different people because playing your friends all the time isn't all that great as you know, and when you come across characters that your friend's don't play, you're already at a disadvantage. Just keep reaching events and playing.
Tipz - Good stuff man. Your Pit is great, but you should also get serious with another character. Don't go for "secondaries", try to make every character that you play a "main".
Jared - what a fluke. You're here for 2 days and there just happens to be smash going on =P. Keep playing, watch combo vids and practice things like Shffl'ing and waveshining. Look up some Mewtwo tips too, people always respect someone who's good with a bottom tier. You don't have to play only one game too, you should start trying out Brawl.

Everyone else, great stuff.

4Serial

Smash Lord
lmaoo maayybbeeee
single elimination fails.
so does only 6 melee entrants, but what can you do =/

hey steve i play link in brawl. that's ****ing botton tier no matter what you say. zeph even says he's like the 3rd worst character in the game. respect plz.

nightSN

Smash Ace
omg i probally could of done better if i wiped out lucario earlier -.- btw why do the brackets look ugly? LOL
**** was really good. His Lucario = Beast.
His Pikachu = Beast.
His DK = Beast.
oh gee thanks pyro LOL and Zephramrill never got to see/play me so he didnt see anything "special"

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I have shoutouts as well.

Andy - Such a sick Link... I was starting to adapt after what 2 best of 3s? Imagine how far you could go in a tournament where people don't have time to adapt (and trust me not many people have a lot of solid link experience) Your Wario was just about as good, and hes a high tier character so you're going to really wreck house once you get some experience vs the best (I suggest MDKs this sunday :p)

Steve: Ambrose Jr. lol. You treat every character like a main which is why its so tough to play against you. We only had one Best of 3 unfortunatly but hopefully we can really sit down and brawl sometime.

Matt: Told ya it was the lag you little **** XD I look forward to future Diddy vs Pokemon battles.

Tipz: I could yell this from my room and youd hear me, but the fight is still on whether youre at waterloo or not. In case that best of 3 was our last before u go to campus take solace in the fact that you won and had a massive comeback :)

DOUGGYYYYYY/ Jeremy / D.B. : COME ON! FALCON RAWB!!1!

Vega: I only saw you play but your Falco looked pretty tight.

****: Its a shame you drew Vega in the first round of a single elimination tourney. Hopefully double elimination can be used if this happens again. I saw your DK cargo throw kill it was sick ****.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954 Andy this shows that Links results are tied for 3rd last. I dont believe hes as ****ty as everyone says. That being said you knocked my socks off with a low tier when I was using GaW (ranked 4th right now) We only had 12 people so we cant use ours as results in that thread.

There are way better GaWs around to get practice against lol. I'm not a huge SHBA user and I really should be lol

4Serial

Smash Lord
wow ike, sonic, and jiggs are higher than Link and Ness and Samus <_< lmffaaaooo
Link just got gimped really bad by Sakurai. He was probably thinking I NEED TO SHOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LINK AND TL AND GIVE HIM A TERRIBLE DOUBLE JUMP AND UP+B. NO CLONES. **** sakurai

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
Lol
i can see it now.
"mom, while u were gone i had 20 ish people over and 3-4 tv's in every room.
It was a complete success and no one/thing is broken/harmed.
LEMME DO EET AGAIN."

btw, like my new sig? =D
took me forebar >.<

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
That bracket was made with a tournament program that I can't download for some reason.

Everytime I find it it's all "SERVER NOT FOUND".

Top Bottom