• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Glitch?

NEFlame

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I recently discovered this glitch on both the 3DS and Wii U version. Check the video below. Sorry for the poor screen size for the recording, recorded it on my phone :p. For those wondering, this glitch was performed on the DEFAULT controls for smash bros 3DS. First, a Super Leaf is required. Then, it is simply performed by holding diagonally down-right to go right or diagonally down-left to go left and pressing X, or your set jump button. Repeat every time you land. May be a bit difficult to get the hang of at first, but eventually you will be able to perform it without flaw! First try it out with Mario, because I haven't tested it too far and so far I think it works best with characters that can't move while crouched. I am not too sure of what this can be used for, but I want this video to at least reach out to those geniuses who can find a use for it! Also I will be releasing a video showing how it can work in Smash brothers for Wii U soon. Have a good Day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsWqXqtQHGI

Top Bottom