• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros.: Final Destination

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Super Smash Bros: Final Destination

Welcome, one and all, to Final Destination: a field located in the midst of realms unlike any others. I, Master Hand, have created each and every one of these. I will be hosting a little.... get together. A competition with the Ultimate Prize: Being returned to your own existence. Only warriors deemed worthy will have the opportunity. Whether these warriors be a red-hatted plumber, a green-wearing Hylian, or a small pink ball, I do not know as of yet. Who will step up to my challenge?

For every challenge, the group will assemble at Final Destination and be sent to another world to do battle. The victor holds that week's Smash Ball. The one with the Smash Ball must then place two of their fellow Smashers up for eviction from the universe. Be evicted, and you lose. The smashers will then compete to see who will gain the Starman: an item able to take a nomination off the block. The smashers will then vote to evict from the Universe.

Every week will also feature a competition to obtain the Item of the Week: This item could help or hinder their game. The winner may choose to keep it for themselves, or force it on another player.

A must-play for any Smash Bros. or Big Brother fan.

Currently Looking for Co-Mod! and players!

This game will have 12 players. The game will be played on a forum created specifically for it.

Essentially Big Brother; but with a Smash Bros.-style theme and several twists and turns, I really hope this will be BIG.

Application: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRhbFMwX3RpY1dFMDdZZHFTUklOUlE6MA

Note: This game is anonymous. That means that any reveals of your true identity or any hints will be punished, so please don't reveal that. I don't want my game to fail because of one jerk who can't follow the rules.

Please come and play this wonderful game.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The dates have not currently been decided. In fact, I'm still working on making the forums for it. I am searching for co-mods. And because this contains members from both SB and Mafiascum, I must wait till the current BB anon game over there is completed.

However, some challenges will be live, others will not. That is all I can say for now.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yoooo, this thread will probably be closed if the game is taking place on another forum just FYI. Pretty sure that's against the rules.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm just saying, not sure how the mods are gonna handle it. But any game that takes place on another forum instead of here is usually closed/deleted.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's not the same. That's only with regards to advertising for another site.

This however is the same way skype/AIM are used for adventure games. Or how private communication and quicktopics were used in J's Big Brother game and Mayling's survivor game. The thread isn't really used. You know what I mean?

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
How does this work exactly? the online and everything? I would be willing to join but don't really understand.. may you explain?

DoYouRememberLove

Smash Rookie
I signed up (screwed up the first time , I forgot to put my smashboard name on it)

Sounds interesting and i'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I signed up for this a while ago, I'm pretty sure. So when will this start? assuming my application got in.

Top Bottom