• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros.: Dash, Smash, GO!! - DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

courte

Smash Lord
check out this friggin noob's post

lol

personally i think if a smash were to be made for the ds it should feature a mostly different cast of characters, giving the most wanted but possibly not included as pc's a chance to shine

ex. if only fox falco and krstal make it into brawl
but only fox and wolf into the ds version

If ridley samus and sylux make it into brawl
weavel samus and ghor for ds

Pikachu mewtwo jiggly puff pt
pikachu lucario team rocket

i dunno just my opinion

courte

Smash Lord
oh well i basically propose the idea--the first reply is actually someone saying it's such a good name, they searched to see if the game was already made by that name lol

someone said it would be slower or look bad graphically--exact quote

QUOTE (matt_clayton @ Dec 12 2007, 04:23 PM) *
i dont think a smash bors would be that popular on the ds as it would lack the main points of the game on the gamecube and wii which are the graphics although it may be good the graphics would make it bad

i doubt at this point graphics would be that terrible of a problem, a mere obstacle which in this day and with today's tech, can quite possible be easily overcome.
also i never thought of the graphics as being the main point of the game... too busy whopping as$

i hope sora ltd/sakurai has it in them to continue the franchise or if anything awesome

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Don't link to other forums. It's advertising, despite your intention to not get people to go there, it's still advertising so please not do it at all.

Secondly, we don't like to have topics on games that aren't even in remote discussion. Why? All you have is completely speculation based on nothing and topics decline to "My version would have this!!!" If they game is ever announced or rumored, then the topics can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom