• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Crusade v0.9.1 Trailer

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
As a founding dev of the project, I can highly recommend trying this out. It's a ton of fun.
Tell me about it. ;D

Man, I remember all those years ago playing the first 'good' demo. I used to be so excited about new versions. That obviously hasn't changed.

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
Never used a Mac but IIRC there's a program that allows you to run Windows apps. You could possibly use it to run Crusade. Also SSF2 works on OSX natively if you're interested. Although if you simply dual-booted Windows you'd have a much better time.
i already play ssf2 a lot

Mario123311

Smash Ace
I saw goku

Please....!..not :(
It should have been Sailor Moon if they wanted an Anime character so badly, Not the big beefy dude who screams with yellow hair all shirtless... And Geno really doesn't deserve a spot... At all for that matter.

Muah

Smash Rookie
THIS UPDATE... MA GAWD *VIEWTIFUL!!*

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
It should have been Sailor Moon if they wanted an Anime character so badly, Not the big beefy dude who screams with yellow hair all shirtless... And Geno really doesn't deserve a spot... At all for that matter.
> Says Sailor moon is a better choice than Goku
> says Geno doesn't deserve a spot in just a fanmade game
Lol

Last edited:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I have so much respect for the crusade devs. They are really giving the fans what they want. The amount of work put into this project and the huge amount of content is insane. I wish that yall could charge money for this.
I am so ashamed that many of the community members complain about the graphics of the character portraits or the huge and diverse roster. Its baffling that people will complain about a free to play fan game that nobody is forcing them to play but they are unfortunately missing out on. Well, people will always find something to complain about. Keep the dream alive!

Last edited:

Rootspread

Smash Rookie
I saw their recent Iron Man stream and Gooey looks so much cleaner with an outline and greater visual effects.

Last edited:
Top Bottom