• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Chalk Art Time Lapse

gloosh

Smash Rookie

Hey guys, long time lurker on the smash boards but just never felt the need to post or register..

My roommate and I made this on the last day of classes before we got off for Thanksgiving and I thought it would be really cool to share with you guys! We only drew [a slightly adapted form of] the cover of the Smash Wii U cover, that alone took 9 hours straight, so as much as I wanted to do a full roster we did not have time for that haha. We originally wanted to get this done on release date but we both were slammed with exams.

Also, since the venn diagrams of people who play Smash and people who play Pokemon probably intersect quite a bit, I want to let you guys know there's a similar video of a mural of the 151 original Pokemon that we did about a month ago on my channel as well.

Thanks!

Top Bottom