• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. BYOND (Online 2D SSBM Game)

TigerFox

Smash Rookie

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
This is very similar to MUGEN. I suggest you google it. It is rather fun :)

Fox vs Peter Griffin?

Oh it has been done!

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Smash Apprentice
This would be the fifth SSB 2D online game I have seen on the web. Why should I sign up on this one instead of all the other ones? If you can come up with a really good reason, I just might do it :)

I had mugen for a while. Never played it, but my brother does all the time. He likes pitting completely random characters against each other. You know what? Somebody should figure out how to make that game an online multiplayer. Maybe those guys who figured out how to play Melee online? That was just genious, that.

Did you know that every single Nintendo platform (with one exception: the origional NES) has had a high-speed internet port located somewhere on it? And each one could fit the most modern internet connectors of the time. The SNES, the N64, the Gamecube... but for some reason, they never used it. They could've had millions! They could've been rich! Nintendo could've been the best, and the ONLY videogame system in the world! Get that, eh? Microsoft beat them to the punch. They're using them now, though.

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
Well mac is ****. Anything made by apple is ****.

Point proved.

And Mugen Online wont work. I set up a p2p mugen a while back, it failed because the original scripts werent designed to host anything out of a local fight, the script got confused and it shut my pc down. I decided then to promptly stop doing it. As I was doing it wrong

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
is this a quality 2d fighter?

Or is this the kind of 2d fighter I'm going to regret downloading?

WFL

Smash Journeyman
This is just bad. I'm sorry, but SSB isn't meant to be played in flash or whatever this was.

TigerFox

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros. BYOND isn't a flash game, it is hosted by BYOND. It is quite good, too. PLus it is online where you can play against each other. Also, "Tingle Stole My Pants, what other 2D online SSB online games do you know, I only know of 3:
Super Smash FLash (Great but not multiplayer)
Super Smash X (Terrible Game)
Super SMash Bros. BYOND (this one)
Can you give me the links to any more you know of?

Top Bottom