• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4 Training Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Honey Bear

Smash Rookie
NNID
HeroYaYa
Hello, hello. So I'm looking for some online buddy's here. Someone I can train with. I wanna become better and For Glory and Smash Ladder get cumbersome at times. If we play pretty often that would be great so we can both improve! Not too often I know we all have lives. Just enough so we can get to know our play styles. So if you guys can comment down below if you're Interested that would be great! Keep in mind I'm hoping this wouldn't be a one time thing. I want us to become training partners like I said before.

Papyrus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jetmat117
I'm going to be busy the next two days and next week as school resumes, but I have been looking for a training partner as well. I warn you, there will be periods of time where I'm very busy and unable to play, but I'll try my best. NNID is on the left if you want to add me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sorry to say, we don't allow individual threads asking for people to play (even if it is specifically looking for training partners).

You can post in either of the FC/NNID threads, or even ask in the stickied Social thread to see if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom