• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4 and the other games

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
How do you think/hope SSB4 will interact with the other games?
I hope there will some phisical trade among the Wii U version and the Nintendo/Namco/Sega games installed in the same console. Like: One thinng is unlocked in SSB4 and another thing is unlocked in the game X.
I also hope the Wii U version will not mention too much the games that were on the Wii, rather than the games that will be on the Wii U, sorta of preview, like how Conker and Banjo were in Diddy Kong Racing 64 before that in their own games.

nessokman

Smash Lord
doubtful. The closest thing i've seen to that by nintendo is transfering pokemon from diamond/pearl to battle revolution, then winning and unlocking things to transfer back to diamond/pearl.

Smash will only interact with smash, anything else is pointless waste of time and effort that could be put into addtional characcters/ stages

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
To be fair some trophies in Melee like Captain Olimar or Mario & Yoshi were unlockable only if the memory card had data from Pikmin and Mario Sunshine. So even if it's possible, it's going to happen only for little things, and only with Nintendo games, maybe Nintendo exclusives. I would rather not anyway, there is no real point except sell more games...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
To be fair some trophies in Melee like Captain Olimar or Mario & Yoshi were unlockable only if the memory card had data from Pikmin and Mario Sunshine. So even if it's possible, it's going to happen only for little things, and only with Nintendo games, maybe Nintendo exclusives. I would rather not anyway, there is no real point except sell more games...
That's pretty much how far it should go.

Really, It doesn't make sense for it to interact with other games

Top Bottom