• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. 3ds DLC LEAK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartzsoldier

Smash Rookie
Before anyone asks, yes, I got permission to post this leak on smashboards.
DLC LEAK:
This DLC demo was released to just a few 'trusted' individuals...
Demo Icon on 3ds:

My screen was recently damaged, so some areas, typically the corners, have white instead of the normal coloration. I didn't notice any of that in this video though. If anyone has had a similar experience, please let me know.
Nintendo released a demo showing off future DLC on smash bros 3ds. I managed to get a demo, but was asked not to show it off. Naturally, I did the opposite. Wolf, Bandanna Dee, Isaac, and Mewtwo are all here. When I select a character, the announcer says their name as normal. This is an unfinished build and the game has crashed on me a few times. This isn't necessarily all the DLC in the game, just what was in my demo. I don't want to show any more than this...Don't want to get in more trouble than I already will
Wolf- Right of Falco
Bandanna Dee- Right of Meta Knight
Isaac- Left of PAC-MAN
Mewtwo- Right of Greninja
Sakurai, I'm sorry...

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
hooray for blurry pics ... always means real

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Who do you think you're fooling with this

This is the fakest "leak" I've ever seen. Wolf and Isaac's images aren't even artwork they're just ingame screenshots. Bandanna Dee's select icon is literally his Return to Dreamland artwork.

Get the hell off of Smashboards.

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
Nintendo put eveything in chronological order, so Isaac would be before Shulk. Also the fact that they didn't show the screen till the CSS shows that its just a picture being displayed on screen.

fuljak

Smash Rookie
Those three character icons look so out of place that its not even funny.

D

Deleted member

It's fake.. most artworks are either taken from other games or trophies from Smash 3DS.

Om3g@

Smash Rookie
Worst Excuse for a "leak" I've seen in quite a while. Congrats.

Last edited:

Spirst

You were asked not to show it off yet got permission to post it? Make up your mind before you post stupid things like this to mislead the community.

Near

Smash Cadet
I have no idea what's up with new people here on Smashboards trying to **** up the website with this sort of garbage, but it really needs to cease already.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Let's be real here: how can anyone ALREADY have DLC characters, when Mewtwo is still in the works?
Something just doesn't add up.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
at this point no leak is to be trusted.

I for one find the video camera's erratic movement suspicious you also can barely make out Isaac next to Shulk and then obviously the photo is ridiculously blurry which is also suspicious

WwwWario

Smash Ace
So you can show us these "leaked characters", but you're too afraid to show the menu, cursor, announcer call, gameplay, the bottom screen, or the full artwork? -.- Sorry, but no.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
You were asked not to show it off yet got permission to post it? Make up your mind before you post stupid things like this to mislead the community.
I think they are referring to whomever they got the demo from

Spirst

I think they are referring to whomever they got the demo from
Even if that were to be so, there's no grounds for this "leak". The menu stuff leading into the CSS is intentionally blacked out, there's no cursor, announcer call, actual CSS renders, and the boxes for the supposedly leaked characters look so out of place with the aesthetics of the actual characters.

Last edited:

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
Even if that were to be so, there's no grounds for this "leak". The menu stuff leading into the CSS is intentionally blacked out, there's no cursor, announcer call, actual CSS renders, and the boxes for the supposedly leaked characters look so out of place with the aesthetics of the actual characters.
I think that at the very least he should have shown the bottom screen with the 4 characters selected and shown alt colors

Spirst

I think that at the very least he should have shown the bottom screen with the 4 characters selected and shown alt colors
Or, you know, anything that shows it isn't a bad photoshop job. It's easy to take an image, and play the theme in the background. Also of note is the fact that the menu interface leading into the CSS isn't shown and we're only left to hear the sounds. If that was shown, then it would be harder to debunk. Making a video of an image with no user interaction is way too easy.

Mr G W

Smash Cadet
Obvious fake is obvious.

Do you honestly believe you can fool anyone with that?

The "new" character icons aren't even consistent with the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom