• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Saiyan 2 glitch.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I did this back in 2006 and I didn't really pay attention to it. Yes the title says SSJ2 glitch.

As seen on the image, static is around ness as usual. But what if it was to stay on him for a period of time. I called it the Super Saiyan 2 glitch because the static flashes around ness while he's fighting every other second. In other word, you can play freely while the static is around you. However when Ness loses a stock and respawns, the static disappears.

How can this be done?

I would first practice this on Pokemon Stadium (Its the only stage i did it on). Try this on practice mode and throw your opponent on one of the platforms. Run from one of the ends of the stage to the middle. when you reach the middle, JC Up b. If you see your feet through the platform, your doing the right thing. Next, direct your thunder to the opponent. Make sure the ball part of the thunder doesn't hit your opponent. Instead. let the string part hit them slightly and the thunder will still be in use. Next hit yourself with the thunder without killing yourself. In a couple of seconds, ness should be covered in static as long as your alive.

This doesn't work all of the time. Im still researching it. It's not beneficial but its fun to use. Also if you press start, the glitch will vanish. Try it out and tell me if you did it.

Jono

Smash Apprentice
yeah floorblasting's the fastest way to do it, nothing new

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
lol that happens to me all the time and i never try. it's really cool.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
lol. I didn't know this was discovered but it would be funny if you at a tourney and the commentator says: Oh oh, he's turning into a super saiyan 2.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
I hate to reply this late to a thread but I do feel like it is relevant in some way. I am still at a scrub level of play, so I don't know how viable this is. Most people, from my experience, know about the YYG and the thunder jacket. One time I did this on accident soon after an Usmash and people ran because they thought it was the thunder jacket. If people don't know about the specifics (or lack of them) then it can be a cool trick.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I hate to reply this late to a thread but I do feel like it is relevant in some way. I am still at a scrub level of play, so I don't know how viable this is. Most people, from my experience, know about the YYG and the thunder jacket. One time I did this on accident soon after an Usmash and people ran because they thought it was the thunder jacket. If people don't know about the specifics (or lack of them) then it can be a cool trick.
I've run into that also. (people not knowing what it is)

Also: The electricity graphics will stop if you use SHIELD or PSI MAGNET.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
That matchup knowledge man...so many people need it.

On an unrelated note: were any of your matches at EVO recorded? I would love to watch them.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Oh certainly not^_^

But I went to the CT Salty Suite on saturday at like 3am.....I got there and Chibo was like "We only have time for like 4 more games" and my only opponent was some guy named Jason Z. They told me he was good and I was like "That's not even enough time to warm up!" but I wanted to play so I ended up goofing around in the matches but it was good. See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKbTGXh2ZjI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGiCze9OFxg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2k1WS0LUhk

Top Bottom