• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario Galaxy, highest rated game ever, sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyt

Smash Journeyman
Ok, i pre ordered galaxy since the day i could, i waited 16 hours in line to get a wii, believe me, im an avid fan, but when i noticed on digg that collectivly mario galaxy was now rated as the best game ever, ending LOZ:OOT's 10 year streek, that is just pitiful. In no way does mario galaxy compare to wat oot was for its time, hell, i dont even think its better then mario n64 for its time, i mean, the game lost its sense of doing what you wanted. In 64 there was a large stage with basically stars hidden that you could get, in galaxy however basically the entire stage changes depending on the star you choose to get, its pitiful, you couldn't mess up if you tried.

mario galaxys a great game, but definantly not the best, people are just getting way too exited over a gravity trick or two, and mario being back on a new system, i mean, if sunshine hadn't bombed so hard with the critics, this game would be less appreciated

end rant/

well, what do you guys think, is galaxy worthy of bieng the highest rated game EVER?

psyt

Smash Journeyman
dont think i didnt see cause i did, and it does, so there >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom