• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super fast jab tech

ForgottenLabRat

Smash Journeyman
I was messing around with ness when I noticed something about jabs. Pressing z while in a jab animation will input it as a jab. This was annoying when I did this on accident, but I realized something. Pikachu can use this mechanic to do crazy fast jabs by mashing z and a because both are inputting jabs. This tech works for any move that has almost limitless speed like pika jabs and ness d tilt. What other characters can benefit? Or does everyone already know this, and am I just late to the party? People can mess around with the fastest pattern like AAZAAZ, or something else. Tell me what you think.

DaTrueCommander

Smash Rookie
Well you just taught me this, and I main Pika, so I'll be sure to use this in the future. I can't believe no one else has spoken about this until now lol.

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
Set all your dpad buttons to Attack. Start jab with A and rotate the dpad for machine gun jabs lol

Top Bottom