• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super fast grap action???

UnderZERO

Smash Rookie
I was practicing with my kirby the other day and noticed that some of my grabs went right from grabbing into the up throw/down throw/ or side throw animations. I tryed doing it again but when i grabbed it just stayed in the grab state until i jabbed, or did a throw. I faced a computer lvl 9 and it seemed to do the same uber fast grab thingy.[[ Grab to throw] in a very fast period of time. I but lots of ppl know about it but i was wondering how to master this. :confused:

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Just hit the direction at the same moment you grab them. I've done it many times, but it really isn't worth it because you can always get a hit or two in first so why not take the extra damage?

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
The only way i can see this as useful is if your trying to throw off your opponent into a grab kirbicide. =/

Top Bottom