• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Duper Inhale? Wtf?

CO18

Smash Hero
Well, I was playing a match and recorded it like I usually do.
I didnt really notice it at first but after watching it, I did like some crazy Super swallowcide.

Im sort of stumped on what happened.. :dizzy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyP56UtMGnw

WTF? Do you know wth happened?

Hes like sooo far away.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
^what he said^
i can see why it suprised you though, since you interrupted his slidingusmash it didnt even look like one.
when i saw 'superduperinhale' i was hyped for a new technique
) :
i guess ill move on with my life and try to master the (sigh) jet hammer shuffle.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol I love the wind effect from Dedede's neutral B. Funny stuff happens.

CO18

Smash Hero
Ahh that makes sense. Probably shouldve thought of that myself but I couldnt really tell at all.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
lol I love the wind effect from Dedede's neutral B. Funny stuff happens.
if an ike is charging his Side b on the ground part of a stage, you can stand near the edge and use inhale. when he lets go of side B he will fly off the edge behind ddd and die with no chance for recovery.
(thought id write that here since the topic is dead)
good against noob ikes.

Alou

Smash Cadet
I was like SWEET NEW TECHNIQUE when I saw this topic. Still interesting thing. Had to watch it twice, but yeah what first reply said was true :)

Top Bottom