• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Wiisp

Smash Lord
what doesn't make sense about it

i always look for people who go invisible. I'm still sure ran lied or forgot. he was visible at game start
well then stop?
why are you even looking at that?
Pythag literally watches the thread all day, and I havent said ****, its irrelevant, and almost wolfy to push or even mention in regards to anyone

Malakandra

Smash Lord
You do know this is not a certainty that someone dies from this right. The vig may not exist and be a Sk or something. Also may not listen to these votes anyway
Oh, right. I might have gotten a little over dramatic then, I just assumed it was a done thing.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
have to agree to disagree if a player is visible all the time then chooses to go invisible at the start of a specific game hints at scum. its not condemning, but it's the response i care about

Wiisp

Smash Lord
have to agree to disagree if a player is visible all the time then chooses to go invisible at the start of a specific game hints at scum. its not condemning, but it's the response i care about
no it means literally nothing
again I dont care
its not a read you should be making

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Your read on me is so different from how you reacted the last time I scum read you and was wrong. You reacted with anger in this we have fear, this makes me feel I'm right and you can't fight something you know is true.
I thought I expressed what happened with you kn private. I took a bad day irl out on you in a mafia where I was close to being lynched EoD by 2 townies. Basically I've grown since I lashed out you in that game trying to keep a more even keel.

Ex: my day sucked but could you tell by my approach here this evening?

I like to think im turning over a new leaf and that is worth dying for.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I’m afk right now, I was walking out the door as I made that list, here’s best I can do

fonti - z claim makes me like him. Has t done anything that pings me as scum
db - I believe his claim, if he is scum he will crumble more after he cant follow Wiisp most of the day, so he’s solvable
Cuth - having a slight town read on ran lead this one. Cuth has made good posts, I was sketchy about him until he caught up. He’s solid.
jack - he’s been growing on me. I was sketch about him cause I’m paranoid, but his activity and thoughts line up. His reactions seem townie
Bessie - I’m giving Bess a town lean because how she has played here echoes her town from two games ago. Tonally town.
Triss - the claim from the beginning of D1, I’m sold on that being a carry over from IRL mafia. Nothing has pinged me. My confidence in your read in her helps this one.
Spak - I think spak is townie, but misguided in a few places. (Like his dB Vig choice. But that seems TWTBAW)

Xivii - can’t get a bead on this guy. He wants me dead or at least did, which is kinda funny. Could be scum, but tonally it doesn’t seem to fit. Toss up.
Boom - I like booms posts a lot. I really want him to be town. I’m more paranoid about him than Jack at this point though. I like the vig game he started. I appreciated him talking me through Sab.
Mala - I just don’t know. Mala’s recent commentary has been decent, actually, his reactions feel townie, but it seems to have come only as the Vig votes mounted on him.
Sabrar - boom got in my head here. I don’t think it was wise for him to try to be going for fonti as an info lynch. Tonally cold, but I don’t know what that says about him.

Logic - I believe you and jacks case.
specifically when jack said that town logic doesn’t play this way.
I don’t buy mala’s Vig call on a hando flip cause I don’t think hando flip informs anything about Logic
Hando- the self vote pushed me over.
Pythag Pythag
explain those reads

Jackrito

Smash Ace
no it means literally nothing
again I dont care
its not a read you should be making
I can make a big read off that viewing thread thing, but I'm not going to because gross as hell. I may tell you after the game though what it is.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Ok I lost my quotes three times, there is definitely something wrong with the quote function.
How do you explain my vote on Handorin D2 then? I kinda went through a roller coaster, cause I was with the lynch, and then it seemed like we were going to vanilla check Hando tonight. tbh I'm still a little lost as to what happened to that plan, but Hando found himself back on the menu, and I can't really disagree with Spak's take on Hand's self vote.
I really don't like this post, it sits wrong with me like a "would I do that if I were scum" post does. If you were with the lynch did something change? I always have the feeling reading Pythag's posts that he is trying to play townie.

LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI and bessie bessie If RL work is busy then np, but if you get a minute you should pick who the Vig should shoot tonight. You can pick differently between the cases of scum hando and town hando. The choice is basically between Malakadra and Jackrito in both cases.
I'm still on page 58, it it is between those two still I would rather lynch Malakandra. I had him on my bad list in Wiisp's game.

Back in a bit.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I thought I expressed what happened with you kn private. I took a bad day irl out on you in a mafia where I was close to being lynched EoD by 2 townies. Basically I've grown since I lashed out you in that game trying to keep a more even keel.

Ex: my day sucked but could you tell by my approach here this evening?

I like to think im turning over a new leaf and that is worth dying for.
I understand having a more even keel but good god man, show a bit of fight. I'm not saying you need to rage, but this lacks any emotion and just feels defeated

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
DB ok now I have issues, talk to me about how a wagon building fast in a large like this can make them town, his play was bad so he will get votes regardless. I also think a Wolf would let Wisp vote for them it is a good way to do nothing and lack blame.
I doubt they would lack blame tho.
Would you let it slide tomorrow?
Someone is bound to poke around there later in the game. Im not saying not wolf would let wisp vote for them but D. Doesnt strike me as that type of wolf. Tomorrow will be a better day to reevaluate anyway without wisp presence?

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Xivii- Ok now we have more issues, please explain to me the last part about Wisp not understanding it. Please give me examples on how he got better because not seeing it personally. The way you voted him though felt like town Logic, my concern is though that if he is your teammate it would mean this was a real reaction of annoyance rather then scumhunting.
I dont have time to quote them but I talked it about it after I voted and before I unvoted (the one osie missed). You know what let me try real quick I'll try to appease you.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I doubt they would lack blame tho.
Would you let it slide tomorrow?
Someone is bound to poke around there later in the game. Im not saying not wolf would let wisp vote for them but D. Doesnt strike me as that type of wolf. Tomorrow will be a better day to reevaluate anyway without wisp presence?
Your view on this situation just feels off to me for some reason.

Also you sound like you want Wisp gone, I don't he is making this fun for me.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I dont have time to quote them but I talked it about it after I voted and before I unvoted (the one osie missed). You know what let me try real quick I'll try to appease you.
Using words like trying to appease me makes you want to vote you more lol. If I'm wrong we can talk after this game about different site culture, maybe if it really is this much of a issue.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Using words like trying to appease me makes you want to vote you more lol. If I'm wrong we can talk after this game about different site culture, maybe if it really is this much of a issue.
Good mafia try to appease we are on the same page.
It was an offhanded comment so people would get it.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
You think the guy that led the lynch on player x D1 and D2 and the only one pushing player y is on their scum team
honestly I could care less about wagonomics
I care more about ur posts, and they dont exist
all you do is fight with people that call you out

Jackrito

Smash Ace
explain what "done a lot" should be
Well doing more then just putting thoughts down a coupe of days ago and just chilling for rest of day phase. Things should make you change your mind a bit, you just seem so unbothered like you were EOD 1

Top Bottom