• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Laser I can't believe you remember that lol. I like to think that I have integrated and am now a superzen existing as all zens.
Sabrar he stated that he played discord mafia, which I presume he was speaking of since osie invited me to a game
Ranmaru you can consider it a soul read.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Xivii Xivii

#9: I make no promises about public answers to any question. If you have a question about your role or a rules interaction, please communicate with me privately. If you do choose to tag a host in the thread, that host may ignore you.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I understand that but I thought RVS only happens during forum games not in other forms. Haven't played discord myself though.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Vote: Jackrito

Cares too much publicly about something out of game (mentor). That shouldn't be up to public debate, and is instead a host issue. Stated they don't want things to be crazy because of it, but practically only derails things by bringing attention to it multiple times.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
ToL is different because days are very short (90 seconds) and don't allow for any nonsense. But this has become off-topic and we should continue elsewhere.

Jackrito

Smash Ace

Cares too much publicly about something out of game (mentor). That shouldn't be up to public debate, and is instead a host issue. Stated they don't want things to be crazy because of it, but practically only derails things by bringing attention to it multiple times.
Was this not confirmed to be an actually something in game now though. Also what am I derailing here because not much else happening and it is important to help with a read on someone

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
J Jack
I'm pretty sure we're waiting on official confirmation about that whole thing right now, Xivii just asked osie.

Vote: Pythag

Only one of like, 2 people here old enough to know that I'm always scum, but has not accused me yet, therefore trying not to draw attention to himself. Therefore scum.

Pack it up, gang.
Forgive me for forgetting!

Bessie why do you not do RVS?
Do you think the game would be better served if everyone adopted your playstyle?

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
The whole imaginary friend thing is me role, and I revealed it because that's what they advised.
I can also bring them in for a day... but then I can't contact them again after that.
Hmm... okay. I buy this. It's too weird and specific to be a fabrication. I don't care for how this is implemented but that's more of a post-game discussion. I kind of feel that what you are describing probably can't easily fit as a mafia role, though, so I'm going to say you're Town for now.

So why did you claim?

Vote Trisscar
Why did you vote here? (You can wait until after Trisscar answers)

Don't like this. Throwing shade. The mentor being claimed is an in-game role with specific powers, and Handorin ought to have realised this if they had been reading the thread. I give this a scum lean.

Vote: Handorin

Laser I can't believe you remember that lol. I like to think that I have integrated and am now a superzen existing as all zens.
My mafia memory is weirdly specific :grin:.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
No, it hasn't been confirmed. It's a claim, nothing more.
Since we got a votecount since I'm siding on the side it is real, unless 3DS learned nothing last game. Even if not real host saying if real or not would make a players suspect for lying or confirm their role so I'm expecting Osie to give us a vague answer.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
The mentor being claimed is an in-game role with specific powers, and Handorin ought to have realised this if they had been reading the thread.
Disagree with using this for your conclusion, you don't have your timelines correct. Ninja claimed role-related mentor in #76, after that Jackrito only replied to my question before Handorin accused them. Before #76 I also assumed that it was an out-of-game issue,

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
$1 says it's Marshy.

Jack, when do things start mattering? During the first wagon?
if it’s an actual person that would make sense, but with a description of an imaginary friend osie could just be feeding the information to them.

But that isn’t going to matter really. It’s a odd claim for someone to make though, especially a player very unfamiliar with power role setups

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
It's an actual person, but ain't sayin who till later.

Anyways, we need to get this round moving.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Don't like this. Throwing shade. The mentor being claimed is an in-game role with specific powers, and Handorin ought to have realised this if they had been reading the thread. I give this a scum lean.

Vote: Handorin

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
roleclaim.PNG

if it’s an actual person that would make sense, but with a description of an imaginary friend osie could just be feeding the information to them.

But that isn’t going to matter really. It’s a odd claim for someone to make though, especially a player very unfamiliar with power role setups
I'm not that interested in speculating more about the Shadow character / mentor. I was just kinda being quippy.

That being said your post Z is kinda iffy to me. you said it yourself "it isn't really going to matter'

So either you think your post doesn't matter, or you're trying to project on me that I was caring about something that I'm not.

I think LG's latest post looks pretty town.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
He didn't force his RVS to me, my shadow was saying his RVS was awful. And honestly dunno why I gave thoughts on Sabrar.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoops, my bad, Ninja, I was just funning, I forgot you said that the Shadow encouraged you to claim.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
And honestly dunno why I gave thoughts on Sabrar.
What? At that point I haven't even posted. I assumed you would say it was a joke for some unknown reason but you just don't know? Did you confuse me with someone else, similar to what you did in Oasis? Please tell me how your mind works because I won't be able to evaluate you otherwise if you keep pulling this.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
I... honestly was about to fall asleep so I don't know what I was thinking. Probably mixed you up with someone else...

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Laser is acting far more normal then last game, and I feel that's more townie.
Boom... I dunno man.
Sabrar I feel is probably town, but I could be wrong.

I'm unsure of everythin at this point, gimme more time and I can bring up some reads.
Also, UP is scum.
Why did you pick these names to review? Please remember to be honest, don't make up a reason afterward.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Sabrar he stated that he played discord mafia, which I presume he was speaking of since osie invited me to a game
Not discord mafia, well atleast nothing text based, so I have never played anything where RVS is usual since most of what I play goes into a night phase immediately. Though I can see where you could of got that from.

Ninja, when you say they come in the thread, do you mean they would control you or they would come onto the thread as their own and you both could post? I'm inclined to believe you for now and agree that how you describe your role feels more town to me.

Trisscar, why claim role then immediately dissapear afterwords. I saw you had exams and wanted sleep but the day is long so you could of easily waited till you knew you could be on more to drop your role.

P.S. is there a way to filter posts be a specific person?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
View attachment 272083

I'm not that interested in speculating more about the Shadow character / mentor. I was just kinda being quippy.

That being said your post Z is kinda iffy to me. you said it yourself "it isn't really going to matter'

So either you think your post doesn't matter, or you're trying to project on me that I was caring about something that I'm not.

I think LG's latest post looks pretty town.
That’s not what I said though. I said it doesn’t matter if the shadow was a real person or if it was osie giving commands, I was just speculating on that idea in general based on your post. I wasn’t saying my post didn’t matter or that you were caring too much about it

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Why did you pick these names to review? Please remember to be honest, don't make up a reason afterward.
I was thinkin about people from last game. No idea why I said about Sabrar tho considering he hadn't even posted.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Yea.... look I wasn't thinkin very straight. Being half asleep and writing it early in the morning does that.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone!
Tis I logic back to play another game with you all.
I see we are currently at 3 pages but I haven't i9read much past RVS (maybe 20 or 30 posts).
Needless to say I have nothing to add to the current discussion.
I am at work for the next 5 hours or so, hopefully you guys can get some content out of me after that

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Re: Claiming and then leaving

I wanted to see how many maf would bandwagon on someone they thought they could force out early.
*waves at Boomfrog*

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Also I claimed right before bed because I am unfamiliar with the time limits of these things, but am aware they exist, and would rather not cause Osie to need to poke me about it if I can avoid it.
Also I dislike the minimum posting requirement since I think it just spams the game, while still understanding that it's probably there so people don't just go silent the entire time. So I'm attempting to hit quota.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Also I have two final exams still and would very much rather not be feeling pressure from both those AND this game at the same time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
ranmaru ranmaru i know you’ve asked questions and posted a little bit your not as active as before. Which I know you said you were going to decrease posts but still that’s big change. What’s your thoughts at right now?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Votecount 1.3

One assignment for this music theory class was to compose two pieces. We had a computer program called Sibelius that we used to note down the music.
Trisscar (3) - Jackrito, Ranmaru, BoomFrog
Xivii (1) - Pythag
Logic (1) - Z25
Pythag (2) - 3DSNinja, Xivii
BoomFrog (1) - Sabrar
Jackrito (1) - Handorin
Handorin (1) - LaserGuy

Not voting: Bessie, Deadbananas, LogicoftheVI, Malakandra, Spak, Trisscar

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.

Day 1 Lynch Deadline will be Friday, May 22nd, at 5 PM PST.

There are no unannounced mentors, hydras, or fish heads.

Spak is still V/LA.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Re: Claiming and then leaving

I wanted to see how many maf would bandwagon on someone they thought they could force out early.
*waves at Boomfrog*
Really? Your prediction was that you would be immediately attacked for your claim only by scum? Why does an early claim of VT make someone "easy to force out early"?

Top Bottom