• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
The last part was of course a joke Jack.
UP isn't even in this game
If he was...

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Vote: BoomFrog

#NeverForgiveNeverForget

Hey bessie, I'm thrilled you're here. :love:
Too bad about the confirmation happening privately, huh? ;)

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Sup, I got a Shadow this game, he is helping me out. he wants me to vote Pythag for now, cause his RVS feels forced, and he also doesn't know why I gave thoughts on Sabrar

vote: Pythag

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sup, I got a Shadow this game, he is helping me out. he wants me to vote Pythag for now, cause his RVS feels forced, and he also doesn't know why I gave thoughts on Sabrar

A shadow? Like a person or message? Also why role claim(?) day one?

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
That explains why no one talked about it and Laser did tell me about the Ran thing.
The conversation in it was very minimal. I told you everything important IIRC. I'm sure Xivii will post if you're curious.

Hi LaserGuy, did you miss me?
Of course

I think it is a mentor.
Wouldn't this be announced by the mod?

Town lean on Mala. Was thinking the same on 3DS but not sure anymore given the new info.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I don't need this game to be crazy so early with this mentor thing. I have enough of that in stuff offsite.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Votecount 1.2

I took a music theory class in high school. At least two good friends of mine were also in that class. We later formed a trio and performed at a retirement home.
Ranmaru (2) - LaserGuy, Xivii
Trisscar (2) - Jackrito, Ranmaru
Xivii (1) - Pythag
Logic (1) - Z25
Pythag (2) - Handorin, 3DSNinja
BoomFrog (1) - Sabrar

Not voting: Bessie, BoomFrog, Deadbananas, LogicoftheVI, Malakandra, Spak, Trisscar

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.

Day 1 Lynch Deadline will be Friday, May 22nd, at 5 PM PST.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
So is this a serious vote or RVS?
I don't know how you could possibly think this is a RVS. My case on Xivii is airtight. why are you not joining in?

So, you examined your last game, where you almost immediately claimed neighbors, and said "yeah, claiming unprompted is a good move" so you replicated it in this game.

Why did you do this?

and wtf is a shadow?

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman

Why did you give your thoughts on Sabrar and where did they come from?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are mentors allowed here? I considered that at first but in my exp normally that is for certain games only unless you have a different meaning for it.
I can’t say I’ve seen a mentor here. We have had hydras but those require an alt account. I also imagine like stated that would be a announced thing. So I don’t know what to make of this currently

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
I had played with everyone in Oasis before outside of you, boom, and 3ds.

I was in the neighborhood with two of you so I got to understand your slots better that way. Boom I also had similar interactions With in that game as well.
Curious. You didn't really ask anything like this of us in chat at all. We barely talked in the neighborhood, even in pregame. And you didn't interact with BoomFrog until much later in the day phase. I don't doubt that you could have inferred this information in other ways as the course of the game developed, it is just interesting to me that in this game you felt the need to be very upfront about asking for player histories, whereas in Oasis you didn't seem to concerned about it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Curious. You didn't really ask anything like this of us in chat at all. We barely talked in the neighborhood, even in pregame. And you didn't interact with BoomFrog until much later in the day phase. I don't doubt that you could have inferred this information in other ways as the course of the game developed, it is just interesting to me that in this game you felt the need to be very upfront about asking for player histories, whereas in Oasis you didn't seem to concerned about it.
It’s really no different from my posts like here:
https://smashboards.com/threads/oasis-mafia-over.503643/page-3

this time I just asked new faces it’s good to form opinions that way. I usually try to interact with new slots early on to read them better.

but that’s a rare occurrence here. Regardless it got conversation rolling which is what I wanted to see

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Greetings ya'll. Unless you played with me in either that one voice chat game a while ago, or in the one where someone claimed miller as maf, you probably do not know me. I'm literally here cause Osie keeps poking me for games cause I'm too busy and lazy to look through them myself.

Thanks for your hard work though Osie srsly. XD

Last edited:

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Anyway I'm Town Vanilla. I'd be amused if that was the general power level of every player here, but it might be unlikely, hard to tell with current description.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Z25 Z25 like your pfp btw, also ello, my experience involves a lot of learning social deduction through osmosis and Youtube, and I'm not a fan of looking at the way people played in other games, just feels inconsistent and unreliable, as well as slightly cornering.

And now I am going the heck to bed so I can do my last exam in the afternoon as opposed to like, right before the midnight deadline. Have fun yall.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Xivii Xivii Why do you have Bessie as town?
3DSNinja 3DSNinja How did Pythag force his RVS to you? Also, he posted at the same as you, so does your sabrar point still make sense with that in mind?
Trisscar Trisscar Why did you claim?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Anyway I'm Town Vanilla. I'd be amused if that was the general power level of every player here, but it might be unlikely, hard to tell with current description.
So why did you claim?

Vote Trisscar

What even happened in that neighbourhood last game...
Why bring up last game neighbor chat now? It's completely irrelevant to the current game. Do 16 people really need to read about it?

Hi BoomFrog! Did you miss me?? :love:
Of course. :)

Jackrito

Smash Ace
So why did you claim?

Vote Trisscar

Why bring up last game neighbor chat now? It's completely irrelevant to the current game. Do 16 people really need to read about it?

Of course. :)

This is the RVS phase does it really matter what I talk about atm.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Shadow is basically imaginary friend. Basically, I have outside help.
I ain't tellin who it is.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
The whole imaginary friend thing is me role, and I revealed it because that's what they advised.
I can also bring them in for a day... but then I can't contact them again after that.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I don't need this game to be crazy so early with this mentor thing. I have enough of that in stuff offsite.
Why would a mentor be 'crazy'? I think we can all agree after Oasis that a mentor for Ninja is a sensible thing (no disrespect intended).

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Why would a mentor be 'crazy'? I think we can all agree after Oasis that a mentor for Ninja is a sensible thing (no disrespect intended).
Its clearly something different now, and role based so fine, but will answer anyway normally if someone has a mentor it is public knowledge since it is a unfair adv and can lead to a weird game state. I can't diasagree with last part though.

Top Bottom