• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sum1 plz explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

artifice

Smash Ace
omg the best dk in texas, must be pridy good to have mastered a low tier toon like DK. OR maybe being the only one in your area to spend a lot of time on a ****y ****ing toon was the only way you could get the slightest bit of recignition from anybody o.0

I duno just a theory.

as far as the original topic goes.

if it had been thrown a couple times b4 it did this wierd thing than it was probably caused by the "Grab-box" (i duno what its called) that doubles everytime someone throws the turnup. so if u threw it like 10 times and it didnt disapear theoreticly you could catch it form the other side of the stage. thats my only theory on that subject.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It's a game, there's glitches, too many in this one in fact. This turnip thing may have happened to me but I didn't care/notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom