• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suit Up! Tanooki Mario for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Before I start, let me say that this is NOT MEANT TO BE A JOKE! I actually want this character, so don't lock this thread, mods!

Anyway. Tanooki Mario is a form of Mario that grants him the ability to fly, turn into a statue, and hit people with his tail.

[collapse=Image]

[/collapse]

With the powers mentioned before, Tanooki Mario would not be a clone, but he might have to borrow a few moves from Mario, but that's okay. He would be a great fighter, I think. Here is a moveset for him:

B (Tail Spin): Tanooki Mario spins his tail around himself, like in the Mario Tornado.
Side B (Pounce): Tanooki Mario jumps forward, and if he hits an enemy, he grabs the enemy.
Up B (Tail Flutter): Tanooki Mario hovers by spinning his tail rapidly, flying upwards slowly.
Down B (Statue Slam): Tanooki Mario turns into a statue, slamming into the ground like Kirby's Stone.
Final Smash (White Tanooki): Tanooki Mario becomes White Tanooki Mario, who is invincible and can fly around, damaging every enemy he touches, like Volt Tackle.

So, what do you think? Peace out!

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I prefer Tom Nook to have the Tanooki powers than Mario having them.
Yeah, that's a cool idea. Tanooki Mario is definitely my favorite power-up, so I'd like it to be added in some way. Maybe as an item that gives you a tail and makes you really floaty?

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
If the Tanooki item were to be in the game, I think they would just add a tail to the charater just like in Mario Kart 7.
Thats what ive wanted to see for a while now, just the sound of the tail wagging would make it worthy IMO. I originally wanted mario to have the stone tanooki drop as his down b to replace fludd but i know that wont happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom