• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suicide inhalers plz gather

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I love to use king dedede's inhale to suicide both mme and my opponent but I would like a way to mix it up a bit if you know what I mean. I usually use it when I am coming back from a strong hit and I want to get some pay back.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Uh there isnt really a way to mix it up its straight forward.. if their being dumb and sitting at the ledge or coming at you then use it

CO18

Smash Hero
I use it alot of different ways.

1. You're hanging on the ledge. They are right next to the ledge trying to edgeguard you. Press back on the control stick, jump and inhale them while falling down. I use this alot.

2. You're recovering from being blasted off as you said and you inhale them while theyre on the stage going down.

3. Theyre edgeguarding you in mid-air , you inhale them.

4. I Just backthrow or fthrow them off the edge, jump directly after them and inhale.

All of those work pretty well.:)

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
Never tried the throwing one. Im going to try it soon and thanks for the advice lets have a brawl and we will see who is the best at double suicides.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
i dont get the point of you tellin us man, of course its useful, its usually the reason i can intimidate my opponent so much.

all you have to do is take 1 stock off your opponent, as long as you have 1 more you can suicide them, and basically you both start over at 0%.
but only you have an extra stock, its so cheap, definitely a staple to any good ddd players.

(plus its hella easy to do, if you miss you have like 354 jumps)

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I use it alot of different ways.

1. You're hanging on the ledge. They are right next to the ledge trying to edgeguard you. Press back on the control stick, jump and inhale them while falling down. I use this alot.

2. You're recovering from being blasted off as you said and you inhale them while theyre on the stage going down.

3. Theyre edgeguarding you in mid-air , you inhale them.

4. I Just backthrow or fthrow them off the edge, jump directly after them and inhale.

All of those work pretty well.:)
oh nice C018, I didnt even think of 1 or 4 lol ;) Ill try those out becuase 1 in particular would be useful for some situations Ive been in

Florida

イーグランツ
You should also try and use the inhale to start up some combos/finishers. Use inhale and read your opponent, jump fully and use your forward aerial! Sometimes you can chain your neutral b as well, but that takes skill in mindgames and reading your opponent's next move.

When using Dedede's inhale for suicide purposes, just remember that it's always best to use it when you're either ahead or equal to your opponent's stock. I use this a lot to even out the match when I'm at 100% damage plus and my opponent is only at 20% or so. Using inhale to finish off matches quickly when you're stocks ahead is also a good idea.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I like to use inhale to initiate a sudden death match and then finish them off by bombarding them with his sideB. Its just so funny to see the look on your opponents face when you do it.

Dr. AJ

Smash Rookie
I enjoy chaingrabbing people across the stage and then, if I see that the downthrow launches them considerably off the stage, you can easily follow it up with a jump off the stage and a suction. The only reason this works though is if the person you're facing gets so flustered at the chain grab that they don't see it coming-- otherwise they can get out of it by attacking or air dodging.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I prefer using it when they try airguarding you from high up, or you're edgeguarding them, and they are high up.

That way when I inhale them they usually get out before we both die, and I have a chance to make it back to the stage.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
If thats your game then just fly under the stage and shoot him out so that way he is screwd and you still have enough jumps to get back to the stage.

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
Have you tried spitting them out under the stage? I'm trying to make it work, but I can't seem to spit them out at just the right time so they end up under the stage while DDD still has jumps left over to get back on.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
Have you tried spitting them out under the stage? I'm trying to make it work, but I can't seem to spit them out at just the right time so they end up under the stage while DDD still has jumps left over to get back on.

Easy when you inhale and are going under the platform make sure to jump right before you stip your opponent out and that should keep you in a good position to get back to the stage.

Top Bottom