• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

suggestions for my team?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
this is what i have so far, for my ideal first team. As a respectful NetBattler, i donnot use ubers, but i'm inclined to use a legendary or two, IF i approve of their sexyness. Like I've always been w/ Pokemon games, i try to make the best w/ what i can using my favorite pokemon.
so far i have 2 powerhouses, 2 annoyers, and 1 wall...i think i need something else for defense though...

Azelf(mild)
psychic, explosion, thunderbolt, fireblast(prolly gonna change to grassknot later)

best used as a poke to finish off the weak, then explode once its in danger. its practically dead in one hit anyway

Garchomp(adament)
earthquake, crunch, dragonclaw, dragonrush(prolly change to brickbreak? suggestions?)

sorta the same thing as azelf, being a finisher. except it can at least survive one hit, minus icebeam of course

Porygon(calm): download
???
porygon has always been my favorite pokemon, so i owe it to myself to turn this sucker into a porygonz. afterall it took me an entire day to keep resetting til porygon would appear in the mansion and finally catch one w/ calm AND download.
i'm thinking ThunderWave, IceBeam, DarkPulse, Recover?
wave can work well w/ pulse to para-flinch, and icebeam is a neccessity these days w/ all the dragons running around. and recover is always good to throw out, if u suspect a bad switch. suggestions?
something that can take a hit and annoy on my team

Eevee(Rash) Glaceon
I think glaceon is PROLLY a sucky pokemon, just cuz the fact Ice is a very bad type to use since 70% of pokemon have fighting moves these days, and is move pool is very small so it'll be extremely predictable..but bleh, w/e...i <3 ice.
Icebeam, mirrorcoat, shadowball, toxic.

Duskull to Dusnoir
someone please trade me a CAREFULL duskull/clops/noir :(
i have a single duskull but its relaxed..which is "ok" but i'm a fan of this set, and i need my attack for the surprise element of this set ;)
PainSplit, WillOWisp, ShadowBall, FocusPunch

and lastly..i have no 6th poke
i was considering these that i have...
Ursaring: adament + fastfeet + toxicorb + facade =)
Weavile: Night Slash...?...lol poor weavile, it still sux.
empoleon: surf, flash cannon...? help :O
mangezone: wave, xplode, bolt, flashcannon?..

or i could just a conformist and use blissey ^___^. truth be told i like using blissey AND chansey way back before they were popular :/..but now its most taboo..but yea..anyway, any new movesets for blis or is it the same ol' ****?

all team ideas welcome.

Top Bottom