• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestion: Some Ideas.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Training Mode:

I know this might be difficult to do, but if anyone has ever played other fighting games, some of them have awesome training mode mechanics. Outside of smash, I've only played UMVC3, but their training mode has a huge UI with the control options, AI options, and even (my favorite) recording of inputs, all in one. This will open up a lot of advanced testing, such as testing DI for combo's or for defensive DI, or to record a Falco laser spamming so you can practice power shielding or approaching through it.

Teams:

The percentage displays in teams are a nightmare on large stages, or when there are characters high up and others are grounded. The grounded characters can often barely see themselves and one another. I know we like our large emblems and portraits, but it would certainly make for an easier time knowing what your opponent is actually doing, instead of large numbers being in front of the whole base of the stage. Would it be possible to perhaps have just smaller icons and stacking them and the numbers on the bottom left and right corners?

Izzmo

Smash Cadet
There is an awesome HUD in the customized content section that might clear your second issue for now. I'm not sure if the your specific idea of moving it around is possible, but it might be in the future.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Cool, thanks! And by moving it, I didn't mean by player controlled, just that it be better if the displays were 'moved' from where they are currently

Top Bottom