• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sub-Zero: Challenges you to MORTAL KOMBAT!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I don't think it's likely... But it's more likely than other characters that people have been wanting, and it would pretty much be the coolest ever. Why the heck not?

Last edited:

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Dang, you guys are so freaking negative! What makes his choice any less than yours? I would like to see an MK character of any kind, and it may be unlikely but look at Ryu. Good heavens tho you guys have no reason to be so negative about someone wanting a character. Geez.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I stilll hold that most western developers hate Nintendo. I twitted Ken Levine on voting for Elizabeth, but he never replied. Maybe he took it bad.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I certainly wouldn't mind a Mortal Kombat character make it into Smash even though I've never played a game in the series before. It worked for Ryu so why not.

Top Bottom