• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff I wrote back in Middle/early high School...Post your stuff, too!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
It's quite interesting to see what I was capable of doing, in terms of imagination...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
song/poem I wrote:

Northpole
You may just hear that calming sound
Whilst on your slow boat home
And it’s true that many never came around
But they will never hear that calming sound.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

essay about stanley kubrick:

"Words of Wisdom"

Dear Ben Franklin,

I have heard about you literally countless times. I have also seen your face many times because, technically, your face pays for my movies. I’m getting chills just talking to you! I am a filmmaker, by the way. My name is Stanley Kubrick.

In case you didn’t know, most of my ideas for my movies came from or are based on literary sources. Books, if you may. You started out small – you worked at a printing press, not even knowing you would be the one who discovered electricity. I started out small, too – working in still photography. I was hired by “Look” Magazine, I believe, and during that time I visited many film screenings and the Museum of Modern Art, which inspired me at that time to become a director, but not just any director.

I stood out from all the other filmmakers, and trust me, that was a good thing. Thanks to my strong emphasis in technical perfection, my unusual and economical storytelling, and my sardonic wit, my films have become a blockbuster success. My films were characterized by certain “trademarks” which included emotionally charged close-ups, long reverse tracking shots, extensive use of zoom lenses, and the original and ironic use of classical music. Using these techniques I was able to set a standard for all the directors out there, and make films that would be remembered by mankind, such as “Dr. Strangelove”, “2001: A Space Odyssey”, “A Clockwork Orange”, “The Shining”, and “Full Metal Jacket”. My techniques are now being used by many famous directors today to create amazing movies.

Here’s the point I wanted to make. I’m sure that when you hear the techniques I use in filmmaking, you will think my films are “too exact” too strange to be successful. But I made it work. You, on the other hand, did something much more significant. You were able to discover electricity by flying a kite with a key attached to it in the middle of a storm, and in theory create the lightning rod. Just by picturing it in their heads, most people would have thought you were drunk by trying something like this, but you weren’t. You were using your ideas and thoughts to create something magnificent. You have helped mankind in so many ways, especially people nowadays. Not only with the lightning rod, but with the theory of refrigeration, the Library, your work in politics, and much more. My advice to you is to never think something won’t work out until you’ve tried it. Also – don’t listen to the critics, they don’t know what they’re talking about half the time anyway.

To using our minds, thoughts, and
ideas to help mankind,

-Stanley Kubrick"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time-capsule essay:

Juan DeBiedma
Mrs. Ambugey’s 5th Period Class
5/9/06

Dear teen of 2056,

If you are reading this letter, it was written by a person 50 years ago. My name is Juan DeBiedma. I was born on June 21st, 1993, which is the first day of summer. I have 2 parents, 2 brothers, and lots of cousins. My birthplace is Buenos Aires, Argentina, same as my mother, but my dad was born in Switzerland. All of our ancestors descend from Europe. From Argentina I moved to Miami, where I learned most of my English. After living there for a year or so, I moved to Orlando, Florida, which is where I spent 9 years of my life in, and currently living there. I attend Hunter’s Creek Middle School (HCMS), in 7th grade. My favorite things to do are play ping pong, listen to music, watch television, hang out with my friends, and eat.

My schedule at HCMS begins at 9:30 AM, but I usually wake up around 8:00 AM. After I wake up, I eat breakfast, watch some TV, take a shower, brush my teeth, and then get my stuff and walk to my bus stop, which isn’t too far away. I get to school at 9:15, and my 1st period starts at 9:30. I have 6 periods in my school-Math, Social Studies, Language Arts, Science, and two Elective/Wheel classes. Each period takes about an hour, but on Wednesdays, each one takes about 45 minutes. My personality differs throughout the day, and a lot of the time gets me into trouble, for example, I might be very annoying in Math and serious during my elective, while I tell jokes and riddles in Language Arts and act like a complete ****** during Science. After school, I ride the bus home, eat a snack, watch TV, and then get started on my homework (if I have any). After that I play a little ping pong or ride my bike around the block. That’s my typical school day.

On my typical week, we have school Monday-Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, we have no school. Usually on Friday, I invite a couple of my friends over or stay over at their houses. If not, I play Ping-Pong, catch up on homework, play with my fat hamster, watch TV, or ride my bike around my neighborhood. A lot of people in my school go to the Loop on weekends, a small complex filled with restaurants, stores, a pharmacy, and a movie theater. On Sundays, I go to church and then usually go eat at a restaurant with my family. If not, I go to Cocoa, Clearwater, or Vero Beach.

What I worry about are usually global events. For example, becoming overpopulated, pandemic diseases, war, and the conditions of third-world countries today. Other than that, I worry sometimes about my life. One of my main concerns is what people think of me, whether as a good person, bad person, or a strange person. Finally, I worry about my family, trying to keep it stable when it is unbalanced.

Nowadays, people mostly wear T-Shirts and Jeans. Some students have unique styles of clothing, while following the new no-sleeveless rule. Girls wear short cut jackets, skirts, and worded tees while guys wear polos, casual dress shirts, and simple T-shirts. One fad that’s popular for guys today is the surfer/skater look. Having an iPod is a big fad nowadays, since it is the leading mp3/mp4 player. Myspace.com is one of the most popular sites people go on today, since it allows you to completely customize a profile with text, pictures, videos, games, quizzes, and more. The website also allows you to visit your friend’s profile, send email, or watch viral videos.

There were many news stories this year, many of them very sad. On October 15, Iraqi voters ratify a U.s.-supported draft constitution that establishes a federal state. A second election, in December, creates the new government’s first parliament. On July 7, London is hit by terrorist attacks when bombs strike a bus as well as the city’s underground trains, leaving 56 dead. Violence in Iraq continues. Since the war began in March 2003, 27,700 Iraqi civilians have died. Gasoline prices surge in September before falling back to pre-hurricane levels. Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad, pleading innocent to the murder and torture charges against him. A global pandemic is feared as the avian flu claims 73 lives in Asia and threatens to spread around the world. Bill Gates, Bono from U2, and Melinda Gates are named persons of the year. An 18-year old, Natalee Holloway becomes the lead story for every major news outlet after disappearing while vacationing in Aruba. The new food pyramid recommends that kids eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in the past, and exercise 30 to 60 minutes each day. Hurricanes hit the Gulf Coast region in the Fall of 2005, posing an unprecedented test of the United States federal emergency response efforts. Hundreds of lives are lost and thousands are left homeless in the wake of category 4 Hurricane Katrina, followed by Wilma and Rita. Many important people died this year. Rosa Parks, a cival rights pioneer, dies at 92. “Gilligan’s Island” star Bob Denver dies at 70. Actor Tom Cruise makes headlines all year with his contriversal views on psychiatry, his new love Katie Holmes, and his couch gymnastics. Actor-comedian Richard Pryor dies at 65 in December. Peter Jennings, anchor of ABC’s “World News Tonight”, dies of lung cancer in August. Coretta Scott King, civil rights advocate and widow of Martin Luther King Jr., dies at 78 in January.
There were many great movies this year, such as Peter Jackson’s King Kong, a remake of the original, which became a giant box-office success. The Academy Award for Best Picture went to Crash. Johnny Cash is the basis of the Golden Globe-winning Walk The Line, with Joaquin Phoenix. From surprisingly high DVD sales, the formerly cancelled show “Family Guy” goes back on air in FOX, which is my favorite show. “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” is America’s No. 1 show of 2005. The 2006 People’s Choice Nominees for Reality Show Competition are “American Idol”, “Fear Factor”, and “Survivor”. In Music, Green Day tops a career year with 7 MTV Video Music Awards. Reggaton reaches popularity in 2005. Kanye West maintains his position with Late Registration, landing on Rolling Stones Top 50 Albums of 2005. Mariah Carey, Shakira, Kelly Clarkson, and Gwen Stefani rule the music scene. New artists this year include John Legend, Sugarland, Ciara, Fall Out Boy, and Keane. In Entertainment, J.K. Rowling releases Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the 6th book in the Harry Potter series. The Star Wars franchise remains big with the Winter release of Star Wars: Battlefront II. Microsoft comes out with a new game console, the Xbox 360. A Nintendo DS game, Nintendogs, lets people become virtual dog owners. The addictive logic puzzle, Su Doku, captures the attention of many people across the nation. Music Videos and TV shows are accessible with the new iPod Video from Apple.

In Sports, the Chicago White Sox win the 2005 World Series, after an 88- year wait. The San Antonio Spurs win the 2005 NBA Championship over the Detroit Pistons in a seven-game Finals series. The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Seattle Seahawks 21-10 in the Super Bowl XL. NHL Hockey returns in Fall 2005 after losing the entire ’04-’05 season to a labor dispute. In Golf, Michelle Wie signs endorsements worth 10 million dollars, making her one of the highest paid female athletes in the world. In November, WWE superstar Eddie Guerro dies of heart failure. Lance Armstrong wins his seventh Tour de France in July. He then retires from competitive cycling. Dave Mirra wins the gold medal in the BMX park finals of X Games XI. Tony Stewart wins NASCAR’s Nextel Cup Series in 2005. Swiss tennis player Roger Fereder wins 2 Grand Slam titles, and Wimpledon and the U.S. Open.

My advice about family is to be thankful that you have them to love you and care about you. Your parents are the people who brought you into this world. Appreciate them. My advice about friends is not to always follow them. Sometimes they make bad decisions that you wouldn’t want to follow. If they are having difficulty with something, be a good friend and help them out. My advice on school is to never slack off, but at the same time try to have fun. Remember that Middle School is an important part of your education-you learn many new things you need to know.

What I hope the world will be like in the future deals with fixing all the problems we have today. I hope there will be no more war or terrorism. I hope global population maintains stable, and that air pollution goes down. I hope governments stop spending billions on nuclear weapons while thousands of starving people die daily. I hope that kids in new generations receive the right message from those they encounter, their teachers, and their parents. I hope that there will be an end to all of the racism and prejudice we have today. I hope that people will stop lying about things because all lying does is make a matter worse. Finally, I hope that there will be no more hate between friends, family, neighbors, partners, or even strangers. Teen of 2056, this is a letter from someone 50 years ago. I hope all of these things come true.

In Time,
Juan DeBiedma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crappy commercial treatment that i actually did in high school:

Juan DeBiedma
11/23/08
P6
Commercial Treatment

(Play Coldplay’s “POSTCARDS FROM FAR AWAY” [00:50])

(Angled Shot of Soda Machine and LS of Boy)
A boy walks up to a soda machine on a sunny day, holding a crisp dollar bill.

(Long Shot of other boy + skateboard w/ Rule of Thirds being emphasized)
Just down the sidewalk/road, another boy gets off his cell phone and starts to walk toward his skateboard.

(Low angle shot of soda machine and boy)
The first boy slides his dollar into the soda machine, and presses one of the buttons.

(Low angle shot of skateboard/POV of sidewalk, exit left)
The other boy starts to ride his skateboard and exits off.

(High angle POV of boy OR angled shot of soda slot from the side)
A bottle of coke falls into the soda machine slot.
(Very low angle shot of skateboard/POV of sidewalk, exit left)
The other boy on the skateboard whizzes by, approaching the boy.

(Low angle diagonal shot of soda machine + first boy)
The first boy grabs his bottle of coke, and starts drinking it.

(ELS of both boys running into each other OR an LS from the angle of the skateboard)
Not noticing their surroundings, the boys run into each other.

(MS of the boys, then they both exit in either direction by falling/trampling)
The boys collide, and the open bottle of coke is flung from the first boy’s hand.

(POV of ground on bottle)
The bottle of coke empties its contents on the ground.

(ELS of boys)
The boys yell at each other angrily and walk away from each other.

(Reverse OTS w/ rack focus of other boy)
The first boy sits on a nearby bench, bummed out, while the other boy looks back at him.

(MS of Boy, exits off-screen)
Thoughtfully, the other boy walks toward the soda machine

(Low angle shot of soda machine and boy)
The other boy slides a dollar into the soda machine.

(Rack Focus)
(CU of Coke bottle on the left of the screen IN FOCUS) +
(ELS of boys on the bench on the right side of the screen OUT OF FOCUS) + (Additional graphic: “Pass it on.” placed next to the coke bottle.)
A bottle of coke on the left side of the screen is shown away from the boys. On the right side of the shot you can faintly see the other boy giving the first boy his coke. Text shown next to the coke logo on the bottle reads, “Pass it on.” as if to say, “Coke - Pass it on.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

parts of the script for a science video me, capn crunch, and two other guys had to make in 8th grade. we made bombs. :/

“THE WORKS”

(Interview Brian, Luis, Eric, Juan about events that took place during the day of experimentation)
Luis: The Works Bomb isn’t actually a bomb – it’s a fun science experiment. Basically, the aluminum foil interacts with the toilet cleaner to form a gas, creating pressure. The pressure builds up in the bottle, which is a closed surface, and keeps building up until it pops, and all of the gas escapes.

Brian: To make a works “bomb” you get a bottle, aluminum foil, and toilet cleaner. First, make the aluminum foil into little balls (show, time lapse), and put them into the bottle, just enough to cover the bottom of it. Then get your “Works” (toilet cleaner) and fill the bottle up until it is covering all of the aluminum foil balls. Cap the bottle, and get back about 100 feet.

DEFLAGERATION #2 (a.k.a. Chlorine and Alcohol)
(the four are in room, Luis playing piano.)
Juan: Luis, SHUT UP!
(Luis hits piano)
Juan: You guys, listen. We’ve had a lot of chemical reactions and physical reactions and stuff, but we need something huge. We need to go out with a bang.
Brian: I have a great idea!
(Juan and Eric waiting for response)
Brian: Light bulb gone…..
Eric: Hey, I heard that certain chemical reactions cause deflagrations, why don’t we do one?
Juan: You mean like make an explosion?
Eric: Yeah.
Juan: Ok….I’ll look it up. Oh, in the meanwhile, you guys search my laundry room for chemicals that might interact with each other or cause a chemical reaction.
(Brian and Eric in laundry room, looking for materials or chemical reaction-causing products)
Brian: What are two chemicals that will make a deflagration?
Eric: We have to find something that will make pressure in a bottle by releasing a gas, enough so that the bottle bursts.
(ruffle through cleaners, bug killers, etc.)

(back in room with Juan)
Eric: So, what did you find?
Juan: It says here (looks at screen) that these two ordinary household chemicals can make a chemical reaction that creates an explosion.
Eric: Really? Hey, we have a whole bunch of chemicals like those over there. Let’s see if we have any that we need.

(in hallway, Juan looking at folder with notes)
Juan: Kay, you guys know what we need for this experiment, right?
Brian: Yeah, I’ll get the rubbing alcohol. (grabs alcohol)
Eric: I’ll turn the chlorine tablet into a powder form. (smashes tablet into powder with bat)
Luis: And I’ll get a bottle. (snatches bottle)
Brian: I can’t be here tomorrow, so you guys will have to do this by yourselves.
(Everyone walks away and gets on with their business)
(EXPERIMENT)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't know what to call this exepct by its title:

2 Twice Over Remove It
The logarithmic rhythm came hither to look for that one keyboard where he left his wallet which contained his pride and joy which he had won at a contest and lost at a party that celebrated the ironic win of ducks after they cooked us with seasoning which Emeril himself delivered since he had lost his hand so he was out of business like those other quacks who don’t know how to prepare a decent meal for anyone else trying to make a living here which was mentioned in our past but also in our schools which is where they teach the small minded how to construct text into meaning rather than using it on money to distract themselves from the keys to the life in the future which they so blatantly put aside for limited segments of artificial joy combined with the lustful hope of getting together with some unlucky person which will be discarded of soon after their lives make one other that also needs the essentials which they missed and the lessons which they chose not to learn let alone waste it on the others who are seen as angels which want to help others from the downwards pit that many fall into using nothing but their love and devotion to fix the problems of others in the conflict of selflessness and selfishness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for a "decades" project:

1950’s Quick Facts

U.S. Population: 151,684,000
Unemployed: 3,288,000
Life Expectancy: Women 71.1, Men 65.6
Car Sales: 6,665,800
Average Salary: $2,992
Labor Force male/female: 5/2
Cost of a loaf of bread: $0.14
Coffee: $0.37/pound
Eggs: $0.79/dozen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

journal entries for a week-long science experiment:

Day Nine: Girth: 17.5 cm, Vertical: 20 cm, Mass: 102.5 g. The egg greatly hardened, and of course, gained mass, almost equal to the mass of the egg in day three. The shriveled egg, now containing a hypotonic solution of water, absorbed the water around it, which was a greatly hypertonic solution of water. In other words, it plumped up like a thanksgiving turkey. The egg also turned dark blue. I think that when the egg is placed in the salt water, it will soften once again since salt is known for eating away at objects but also preserving them.
Day Twelve: Girth: 18 cm, Vertical: 19 cm, Mass: 106.95 g. Although the egg was very slightly smaller, it weighed slightly more. My initial reaction was that since the water was concentrated with salt, the egg with the hypertonic solution would diffuse some of its water into the surrounding hypotonic salt water in order to create equilibrium and isotonic solutions. However, the egg actually gained more mass and did not shrink. I think the salt was not concentrated enough into the water. I predict that when the egg is placed into the detergent, it will stabilize the acidity of the egg since the detergent is a base. The egg will also be slippery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** they had me doing in geometry:

There is, however, a reason to the fact that there are only five platonic solids. If you try forming a platonic solid using just hexagons (or any other polygon consisting of more than five sides), you cannot fully enclose the space without using a different type of regular polygon. The cube uses squares with 3 faces at each vertex, and the dodecahedron uses pentagons with 3 faces at each vertex. Tetrahedrons, octahedrons, and icosahedrons use triangles which meet at 3, 4, and faces at each vertex respectively.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

me owning Lord North in a fictional e-mail:

To: LordFreddy@wroxtonabbey.net

I would like to congratulate Britain – as the most foolish nation on the face of Earth. You want to tax us for imported items. After all, you do produce them. The Townshend Acts seem reasonable, but also very redundant. You quoted to me, “You will always be under the rule of Britain!”,
And since we are under your rule, why should we pay for your produce? You think America can’t protest this law, but by god, yes they can.

We are America, not Britain! The more mistakes you make, the more laws you send, the more furious you make us, the greater chance we have of going to war with you. I am just as angry as every person in this colony. If we have to go to war, so be it, but if it is for the freedom of this nation, I am willing to die for it. Good day, sir.

-George Washington

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stupid Spanish advertisement i had to write:

Los Guerreros

“¡Colaborando para un futuro mas sano!”©

Somos Los Guerreros, un grupo de personas colaborando por una razón: limpiar toda la basura de nuestra ciudad y ayudar a los otros. Apoye nuestra causa y sé una persona que elige un futuro mas sano. Preste su tiempo para participar en nuestros proyectos de acción social.

Hay muchos lugares adonde puedes trabajar de voluntario. Hacemos viajes al hogar de ancianos cada mes. Aquí, puedes ayudar a los ancianos y juntar fondos para ellos. Solicite un tiempo para visitar este lugar y también el comedor de beneficencia. Reciba horas voluntarios en el hospital por ayudar a los otros.

Cada semana hacemos la planificación para ir a un nuevo parque. Recicle la basura en los parques con nosotros, y haz un impacto en tu comunidad. No tire basura en los parques – recíclelo. Cuando limpiamos un parque, la prensa nos pone en el periódico, y nos mencionan en las noticias y algunas veces en la emisora de radio. Apoye nuestra campaña y recaude fondos en tu barrio. No gaste el tiempo haciendo nada – conte con nosotros.

¡Se un Guerrero!
Llame 1-800-GUERREROS o ve a nuestra página en www.guerreros.org

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

really early journal entries for a "travel the USA" thing:

Day 5:
Kansas City. It’s very plain here. Well, I am in the Great Plains. There are lots of fields and plains nearby Kansas City. The soil in the ground was rich and fertile.

day 6:
Denver, Colorado is one of the most rugged, rocky places I’ve been to in my life. It’s also pretty cold. The Rocky Mountains were near West, the longest mountain range in the USA, at 3.000 miles long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

one of my earliest posts in smashboards, maybe my first:

Well I was looking for the Gigabits rankings because i already know ****ing DaShizWiz is the best in florida. So yeah it would be great if i saw the gigabits one. And as for Otru, $10 MM...........sure, why not. This is sweet - people tellin me on the net they wanna do money matches. I FEEL SPECIAL. But seriously, sure. (as long as you still use fox...)

songs? or something i wrote:

1. Seatbelt
In this still frame
In this time spot
My eye twitches
To those around me

To those who know me
To those who see me
To those who need me
To those who save me

And my seatbelt
It might just save me
So those who need me
Could come and hold me

7. Static Alarm
Transition from slumber
Caused by what’s under
An arrangement of items
And a black plastic shell

Alone in the light
With the chirping of birds
Brought into life
From a black plastic shell

Numbness surrounds you
Nothing astounds you
Caught between stations
In a black plastic shell

Static is peaceful
Everything meaningful
See light for another day
Because of a black plastic shell

------------------------------------------------------------------

song i wrote during hurricane charlie:

12. The Eye of the Storm
Shingles at my ankles make walking a task
Ambience of nature we can all hear at last
I awe at the damage as I trudge in the mud
Everyone runs home now for she is not done
---------------------------------------------------------------------

song i wrote after my uncle died:

3. Omar
As you wait
You are chained to the clock
A slave to your fears
Under your own mindset

As you call
You hope for the best
As you think of the worst
And your worries take the best of you

As you try to fall asleep
As you try to help yourself
Your worries take the best of you
As you know

---------------------------------------------------------------

song i wrote when my parents were still together:

5. The Cold Side of the Pillow
Escape away from your troubles
Up seventeen steps and through the closed door
Full blast the artificial box
And place your head between the pillows
And drown it out

Oh, drown it all out
And feel the cold side
Of the pillow
And drift away
To a better place
A better time

You get up and peek through
Check if the air is still
Check for the muffled yells
And listen closely just to make sure
The closing and opening of doors
They
They mean the same thing
They mean something that I can’t see
That I can’t be with

Oh, drown it all out
And feel the cold side
Of the pillow
And drift away
To a better place
A better time

Leave me here
In this static frenzy
Leave me here
In this static frenzy

Oh, drown it all out
And feel the cold side
Of the pillow
And drift away
To a better place
A better time

Yeah drift away
Drift away
--------------------------------------------------------

my very proud solution to the most annoying logic puzzle i'd have done:

Jibber-what?
The solution for Jibber-what was actually not all that complex, being as many of the names were signifying the same thing. To start, all jorble krigons (JK) snoy the cagglefonts and all datcher pundlefants (DP) quenker spexing snergles. Also, no wumpering woomsters (WW) bleam the kurbles. Then I came across all baxy pleming trekorms (BPT) are draky jindermets (DJ). Finally, I read that all karder yeflings (KY) plave the trowner chakes (TC). Then things started to connect. I read on to see that every finkle shanerdet (FS) is a datcher pundlefant (DP). So, I figured out that DP=FS. Then I read everything that snoys the cagglefants is a boxy pelming trekorm (BPT). JK’s snoy the cagglefants, so BPT=JK. Afterwards, I saw that all those which are not JK’s are KY’s. Since BPT=JK, BPT is not a KY. The ninth statement connected many things. All DJ’s are FS’s. Since FS=DP, then DP=DJ, meaning they ALL quenker spexing snergals, and they are all BTS’s since all DJ=BPT, so DJ=BPT=FS=DP, which also equals JK since none of them are KY’s. In total, DJ=BPT=FS=DP=JK. This greatly lowered the complexity of the puzzle. The final step stated that all who quenker spexing snergles also bleam the kurbles. Since all DP’s quenker spexing snergals, that means that so do DJ, BPT, FS, and JK since DP=BPT=FS=DP=JK. Because they all do this, they all also bleam the kurbles. Since no WW’s bleam the kurbles, they do not quenker spexing snergals, so they are not equal to DJ=BPT=FS=DP=JK. If WW’s are not JK’s (equal to the rest of the group), they must by KY’s. Since all KY’s plave the TC’s, all WW’s plave the TC’s.

i made my own country:

L U N A
(make your own country/city)

Luna, the other city of Sol, is about the size of Monaco, and has about 10,000 people. Since Luna has a very flat, grassy landscape, the people there (which are 95% Asian of Japanese descent, with black hair, narrow eyes, and tall physique) are usually regarded as very calm and easygoing. People live with their families in houses – neighborhoods do not exist. Any clothes, electronics, or entertainment is usually sent to them from family in the neighboring city, Estrella. Despite the distance of the homes, each and every family partakes in a weekly tradition known as “Morning Brine”, in which the families go out to the coastline each Sunday to catch shrimp for the fathers to sell in markets in Estrella. Usually during the selling phase, the mother and children stay at home. Houses closer to the coast have the tendency to be more religious and more thankful to god for giving them the land and sea. (Coast houses are most luxurious because they are closer to the sea, giving them an advantage to catch the best and most shrimp) Overall, the people of Luna are very grateful for the land and sea, so they have done little to alter the landscape they live in. This is one of the main reasons the houses are further apart – to preserve more land.

Couples are allowed to have three children max, which travel to Estrella by school boat to go to school three times a week, any three days they want. Fathers or men generally catch and sell shrimp by boat with the help of their families on Sundays. They can go to bars, clubs, stores, and malls in Estrella, and play sports and go to the gym as well. Women can do the same, but also have to stay at home to cook and take care of the kids.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a poem from Octavio Paz which i had to analyze:

Brotherhood
I am a man: little do I last
and the night is enormous.
But I look up:
the stars write.
Unknowing I understand:
I too am written,
and at this very moment
someone spells me out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if i posted too much...

maybe I'll look back at this one day....

feel free to post any old work you still have saved/on the internet.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I just recently wrote a song for Miley Cyrus (no homo) (long story), and I'd like to share the lyrics:
To Miley

By Cameron Bainger

(starts in G major)

Intro: Miley Cyrus,
This one’s for you,
Yes it’s true.

Miley Cyrus,
I’ll try my best to sing in tune.
It’s just for you,
It’s just for you.

Piano Solo

Verse 1: I remember the first time
That I saw your eyes,
They were oh so divine.

Let’s not forget your wonderful smile,
And your amazing hair, it makes me want to cry,
Oh why?
Oh why?

Chorus: I had a dream,
What a wonderful one.
It was you and me
Out in the sun,
We were running around
Having the best time
You’re beautiful
Why aren’t you mine?

Piano Solo

(in the middle of the piano solo change key to A major)

I had a dream,
What a wonderful one.
You and me,
In the sun.
Miley,
Please be mine.

Chorus 2x

I just wrote that recently. Like a week or two ago. I'll try to find my poems for this girl I liked in 8th grade.

I refuse to call the school work I do my works. It's not me expressing myself, and I hate it.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Reading this just reminds me that essays are annoyined as ****, Especialy in collage where one need to work on a 5 page essay X.x;

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Reading this just reminds me that essays are annoyined as ****, Especialy in collage where one need to work on a 5 page essay X.x;
That ain't nothin'! If I posted just one of my papers from last semester I think I'd set a new record for longest post on Smashboards, or at least in the Atlantic South. If I posted all my school papers from the past 2 years, I think I'd break the forums.

Woj

Smash Cadet
That ain't nothin'! If I posted just one of my papers from last semester I think I'd set a new record for longest post on Smashboards, or at least in the Atlantic South. If I posted all my school papers from the past 2 years, I think I'd break the forums.
Word haha, this thread is hilarious though haha

Top Bottom