• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuck Wolf or...

dxyabyss

Smash Rookie
Ok this may sound very whiny and annoying of me but i would like some help (flame away anyone)

When i first saw sonic introduced into brawl i instantly thought he was going to be my main (hhe is my sub right now)

however ive grown into playing wolf very nicely and at this point am not sure who to go with

My question:

Does wolf have more potential than sonic and if so what kind?

:dizzy:

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
Do you know how long it took before all of the techniques and a final iteration of the tier list were honed in Melee? Regardless of what anyone tells you, no one can answer this question for you, because no one knows enough about the game yet. I say use whoever you like better.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
I actually think Sonic shows more potential. With his speed and way his moves work, it looks like all sorts of stuff has yet to be discovered. But I can't really say. It's way to early to tell

i guarentee if you get could enough with sonic it will be hard to beat because rapid attacks and speed ..but i personally like wolf he's my style

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I agree with everyone here that any character can be good as long as you work at him hard enough(gimpyfish). I say go with who you like more, and from there decide who's your choice. To me, both wolf and sonic are good chars, both with their own set of weakness. It's really just a matter of preference.

Top Bottom