• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuck at 99% in SSE

Mizuki Ayu

Smash Rookie
My sister and I have just spent the last 4 hours trying to finish SSE and we cannot find the last orange box or whatever is keeping us from completing the lower left section of the great maze. We check every location listed in various guides online (Even ones not in the SW section) and we have them all. What else could we be missing?

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I'm going to be completely honest with you, the vast majority of the people on this site probably haven't played subspace emissary since 2008 or whenever they got the game.

Hopefulyl someone might be able to help you, Bizkit or nairo might know what it is.

Mizuki Ayu

Smash Rookie
Yea, it's a long shot but I was hoping someone would come in a say "Well if you have all the items try such and such" something that's obvious to people who haven't been obsessing over this for a while xD

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
My sister and I have just spent the last 4 hours trying to finish SSE and we cannot find the last orange box or whatever is keeping us from completing the lower left section of the great maze. We check every location listed in various guides online (Even ones not in the SW section) and we have them all. What else could we be missing?
Do you have Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf in your Subspace Emissary party? If not, they are mandatory for getting 100%, but they're post-story unlockables; you have to defeat Tabuu before you can gain access to them.

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
When you are looking at the map, every stage with a "flag" means you still have things to find, while the once with the glittering "crowns" means that you have 100% trophies and stickers on that map. Hopefully that helps!

Also, make sure you have EVERY character. Find Wolf, Toon Link and Jiggly if you haven't already and make sure you didn't miss any trophies to re-unlock characters during the subspace stages.

Pro tip: Trophies created from monster and bosses by throwing the "trophy weapon" does not count towards the complete percent. Meaning you have to make Tabuu into a trophy to get 100%.

Top Bottom