• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Struggling to get Homebrew Project M 3.6 to work

ProtoMacYT

Smash Rookie
So I've been attempting to get the homebrew version of Project M 3.6 over the past few days,since I have a PAL Wii, and I tried using this method: http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-on-a-pal-wii-updated.356936/ I did all of the steps EXACTLY as it is written, but when I load up the brawl iso, it doesn't go straight to PM, instead loading up normal Brawl but with the PM characters and that's it. If I try playing it freezes every time I start a fight. Yes I do have Ocarina ON, the video mode set to force Ntsc AND the hooktype set to VBI/AXNextframe (I tried both).

So, is there something I'm doing wrong? Since its loading up the characters I expect I'm not too far off but If anyone has some advice/solutions that would be greatly appreciated.

ProtoMacYT

Smash Rookie
Sounds like your Sd card is locked or setup wrong
Don't worry now, I've managed to work it out. For some reason the .zip didn't contain all of the files and only had fighter data for some reason (I think the download got cut short or something) Its been working fine now after I downloaded it again

Top Bottom