• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Streaming Tournaments: XSplit Panel Writer and Mic Setup

Joshtrip1

J Dogg
NNID
danielsjw7
3DS FC
2466-4097-7365
i have Mics i have headsets and everything has progressed smoothly. I have only two problems. I don't know how to setup the headsets so that the commentator's can hear each other and myself. I also have no clue how to setup XSplit Panel Writer. If anyone can help please do. I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I've looked around and this seems like the best place.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
i have Mics i have headsets and everything has progressed smoothly. I have only two problems. I don't know how to setup the headsets so that the commentator's can hear each other and myself. I also have no clue how to setup XSplit Panel Writer. If anyone can help please do. I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I've looked around and this seems like the best place.
You're gonna have to get an AV mixer.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
have one. just need to know how to set it up so the headsets can hear each other and myself.
Hmm, I have no idea about that lol, it depends on what you have, and its capabilities. I'd just toy around with it and see what works.

Top Bottom