• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strage Freeze

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
I've been playing Project M since v2.1, and have never had any trouble with it. I've always used hacks and codes with it, and I'm still doing so. Recently, though, I've been getting a weird freeze that I've never gotten before. I've looked it up, but I don't know what's causing it. In the middle of a match, the game will just stop. The music however, keeps playing as if nothing is wrong. I also can't press the home button on the Wii remote. It's acts just like the "BEEEP" freeze, but the music keeps playing. Anyone know what's going on?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Maybe a recent hack that you added? Check those stuff, codes, textures, models etc.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
And maybe because many stuff happened at the same time, it happens to me while i play with items and/or everyone turn their slots to cpu then to human all at once or sumthin

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
And maybe because many stuff happened at the same time, it happens to me while i play with items and/or everyone turn their slots to cpu then to human all at once or sumthin
So this has happened to you before?
Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, do you run P:M with a disc? I have been running it on USB Loader, but I switched to Gecko with a disc to see if that would solve the problem. The freeze hasn't happened since I switched.

Top Bottom