• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Storing matches on SD card

iharfor

Smash Journeyman
So I stored some matches on an SD card, but I'm having trouble getting it on my comp. They are saved as BIN files. Anyone know how I can get them converted to AVI or at least view them on the comp. Thanks

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
They are not vids, they are files that tell your Wii to replicate a match, that's why you can change the camera during the replay.

VashKey

Smash Cadet
The match saves stored on to the SD card/Wii memory is of raw game data. As in it actually replays the match in real time with in game engine. So the only way you can play the videos you make in brawl is to run them on Brawl. So you can't save it and transfer it on to a computer to watch.

Im not sure but you probably can send this data over the internet so that other people can copy this data on to their SD cards and then play it on their Wii's.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Try to get a camcorder that uses DV tapes along with a VCR that uses DV tapes. Record the replay data from the VCR, and then send it to the computer via the DV camcorder.

SFAT

Smash Ace
I know this thread isnt exactly made for my question, however I dont want to make a new thread just for this question. So I hope you dont mind me asking in here Iharfor.

Is possible to copy Brawl data onto an SD card, and transfering it over to another Wii? Or is Brawl to big? Has anybody tried this?

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
I know this thread isnt exactly made for my question, however I dont want to make a new thread just for this question. So I hope you dont mind me asking in here Iharfor.

Is possible to copy Brawl data onto an SD card, and transfering it over to another Wii? Or is Brawl to big? Has anybody tried this?
I'm sure it's possible, I can't see them making your data file 2gb. It's also possible to beat SSE on very easy in no time flat.

Top Bottom