• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STOP SAYING THE BIG BANG THEORY I& EXOLUTION IS DISBELIEVING

Status
Not open for further replies.

firaga01

Smash Lord
U morons, how can u not see this? now, i am roman catholic, but this is ridikulus! has it ever crossed ur mindsthat GOD MADE EVOLUTION AND GOD MADE THE BIG BANG THEORY! my gosh, when the bible says GOD MADE EVERYTHING GOOD, do u think this text excluded these theories? HAVE MORE FAITH PPL!

firaga01

Smash Lord
also, RELIGION AND SCIENCE mix perfectly! do not believe this crap that says that they are completely seperate! for example: You are walking down the street, going to ur freinds house. Suddenly, u hear a car screeching past a corner and u dive out of the way in the nick of time. Is this due to your reflexes and instincts forcing you to move? Was it a sign of redemption from God? or was it the middle: The reflexes that god gave u in the first place helped u escpaed certain demise. plz, people, think about your religions and do not just write spam on this board.

some of u know im right.....many scholars use these types of examples with the same notion in mind. the question is: how many of YOU PEOPLE believe otherwise?

Rune

Smash Lord
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">plz, people, think about your religions and do not just write spam on this board.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Look who's talking.. and eh.. read the rules.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
No all CAPS, no spam. Topic closed.

And I think it's pretty obvious why religion and science don't coincide:

Genesis says God created the Universe in 7 days, and in a specific order. This does not coincide with the Big Bang, because the Big Bang happened nearly 5 Billion (or is it trillion?) years ago, while Genesis supposedly occurred a few thousand years ago.
Genesis also says he created Man from dust and breathed the breath of life into him, and did not evolve man from other things. Same for all the other animals.
There you have it. Literalist Xianity doesn't coincide with science. Non-Literalist Xianity does, but if you aren't literalist than you can warp your views to coincide with everything...

-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom