• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still undecided on mains..

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
As much as I love Sonic, Ike and Mario in this game. I also quite like Link, Zelda, Marth, Shulk, Lucario and a multitude of others,

I for sure want Ike as one of my mains (I love Fire Emblem and Ryoga's tournament stuff as Ike inspired me to stick with him in 4. Not to mention I have alot of fun with how Ike plays).

But My question is, who would properly support each other out of this particular set of characters?

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
I have the same problem, I love villager, but im best with Sonic, but even though im best with him as a main then using my secondaries, Villager, Lucario, Greninja, Meta Knight, Link, Toon Link, Sonic feels a little bland and boring, like his moveset isn't fun at all.
But what I do is basically switch from time to time on characters, and even the profile picture :p
but its possible there can be multiple mains.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Yeah, threads like these show up a lot. Picking a main is tough for me, especially when I choose one and it doesn't work out. But at the same time, that's something you have to discover for yourself.

Holla@ChaBoi390

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-5100-6686
As a Mario main, I can see he's easy to pick up and very rewarding to master. While some say it's a disrespectful play style, his gimp game is amazing and can lead to early wins. His combos are very good and his mobility is very high. Although he is seen as average, I believe he is pretty fast and has a couple good KO options. He also has good frame advantages on his moves compared to most of the cast, placing in the top 10 in all but one of his attacks. I personally use slower characters like Charizard and Bowser to cover Mario's weaknesses so I think Ike would be a good fit for you.

Top Bottom