• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticki Pikminz

the_real_toad

Smash Cadet
Ok, sorry if this is old, but I didn't see any topics like this (then again I didn't look too hard >_>)

Ok so while I as playing my friend on Green Greens I used Olimar's side B and he rolled away and I noticed something odd. My pikmin was stuck to the box, spinning and floating. I then went and tried it on the other side and got the same result. Here's how to do it

1. Go to Green Greens (with Olimar, duh)
2. Use your side B while standing on the platform (I tried this on the right and left platforms, not the middle)
3. Watch your pikmin spin lol

I have had very limited testing on this (like a few minutes ...)

The pikmmin that get stuck forever (I think it's forever anyway) are red and whites. Whites spin faster than red though. Yellow pikmin will get stuck but will eventually fall off, which leads me to think that reds and whites may eventually fall off as well. Blues I'm not sure of, in theory they should work as when thrown they arn't different from reds but I don't have a wii so I can't really test it. I think purples just go right through the boxes, either that or just hit it and fall off.

I don't really see any use for this, just negative things that may keep you from picking Green Greens with Olimar.

- The pikmin stuck cannot be called back unless the box is broken. (your downB will NOT call them back)
- you cannot pluck more pikmin past the limit of 6, so if you have 6 stuck pikmin, you need to either break that box or lose a stock.
- If your opponent walks into the box the pikmin wont attack him (I'm not entirely sure of this one)

so has this been discovered already? Or did I find some new glitch?

Top Bottom