• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker Sakurai, you evil genius!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devious_nucleus

Smash Cadet
I have to say, when I saw the new update this morning about stickerizing your trophy base, I was incredibly dissapointed. I didn't want some characters to be better than others just because the people who use them got something I didn't. It was about to make me cry, until I saw the thing about it only being in SSE.

YESSSS!!!!!

That's the way to make us love the game without ruining it.

Good week, smashfans, good week.

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
There should be a Sakurai sticker lol
Next week is the last update week for those importing SSBX and those reading spoilers.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Yea i wasn't really worried about that at all. You should have known better nucleus. And next week is pretty much the last week before we get bombarded with all of the leaks. Can't wait.

Syroco

Smash Apprentice
There will probably be a mode that can allow plays to fight each other with their boosted characters. Separate from regular vs. mode, of course. Or perhaps an option?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's a good thing that the power ups are only used for Adventure Mode. The game would be severely imbalanced if the stickers were used elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom