• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker questions

The Best Gamer

Smash Cadet
I have tried the search feature. It didn't help.

1. I have noticed that you can get several stickers from the Challenges screen. Are these stickers one-of-a-kind?
2. When you use a sticker on a character in SSE, does it affect that character in every save file, or just the one you used it in?
3. When you use a sticker, is it removed from your collection entirely, or just from that save file?
4. When you remove a sticker from a character, is there any way to get it back?

Some of these may seem obvious, but I want to be 100% sure before I risk part of my collection.

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
I've heard that you can re-do the conditions to get a new sticker if you need to...like for the Liquid Snake sticker from doing 10 kills on Cruel Melee, you'd just have to do it again to get another Liquid Snake if you decide to use it.

Also, I have never used a sticker on any of my characters in SSE, my friend and I beat SSE pretty easily on Normal without them, only having trouble on the last level and boss, so I can't answer your other questions with certainty, but I'm pretty sure using the sticker effectively deletes it from your collection.

JMI

Smash Rookie
I believe once you use a sticker it is "gone" when you take it off BUT I do believe you still have credit for collecting it, for example, if you use your sticker and then peel it off, you will have 0 quantity of the sticker, but it still appears in your album. The game still counts it as number of unique stickers collected, you jsut can not equip it to another character nor put in on a page to take a picture of it.

Top Bottom