• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker question reguarding application

bluechipps

Smash Rookie
When i am adding stickers to my character trophies, after clicking APPLY it brings up a screen with a summary of what stickers i will be adding. My question is, what does it mean if the numbers to the right are colored red??

for example: on fox im trying to add Launch Resistance +19 and off to the right it says 19 (0)

does this mean it wont have any effect on fox? one of the other stickers i have (leg attack +) says it was only usable on fox and a couple others but also shows up red.

thanks

bluechipps

Smash Rookie
ok i think i figured it out lol... the red ones are ones that i have already applied aka "no change"? i confused myself by assuming the summaries only included "new" stickers being applied.

Top Bottom