• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steel Thy Shovel! ~Shovel Knight for Smash4 DLC!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

Shovel Knight
Digs In!

Shovel Knight just came out! And with all the praise, it's turning out to be one of the best games of 2014 so far! This has to be a massive feat, specially for an 8-Bit style Indie game that happened thanks to Kickstarter, of course it's too late to add this shovel-wielding do-gooder to the normal roster, but he could happen through DLC, and he could count as the Indie rep, since he screams Nintendo when you look at his design and the world surrounding him!

He's a noble character and acts like a gentleman at times, also being righteous and tough with evildoers, plus he wields a shovel as a weapon and defeats evil forces with the damn thing! He embarked on a quest to save his beloved Shield Knight from the evil Enchantress! With the various relics and shovel techniques at his disposal, he could have a very unique magic-knight moveset, this coupled with his low height would make him a pretty fresh character on Smash.

I haven't finished the game yet, but once I do, I'd be willing to make a moveset with all the relics and abilities.​

domokl

Smash Lord
Aloready a thread for this so mods should lock this in a minute

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208