• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Staying in the Lightwieght State Indefenitely

Greda

Smash Journeyman
So, it stayed in, huh?

It's been in for quite a few patches, is this even a glitch, or was it intentional I wonder.

I could just imagine Sakurai sitting in front of his computer laughing at us trying to figure this out.

NathanaelS626

Smash Rookie
So, it stayed in, huh?

It's been in for quite a few patches, is this even a glitch, or was it intentional I wonder.

I could just imagine Sakurai sitting in front of his computer laughing at us trying to figure this out.
Who knows; given though that customs are becoming a big thing though I'd like to think any bugs or glitches they have would be fixed as soon as possible. I was fully expecting that to get taken out, and wouldn't have really cared since I don't use it. Oh well, for some people it's a good thing I guess.

JayWon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JAYW1N
3DS FC
3754-8914-3121
Who knows; given though that customs are becoming a big thing though I'd like to think any bugs or glitches they have would be fixed as soon as possible. I was fully expecting that to get taken out, and wouldn't have really cared since I don't use it. Oh well, for some people it's a good thing I guess.
O.O
.......Lightweight is something you should care about and definitely start using. Please!! From one Palutena main to another sincerely...

Last edited:

JosePollo

Smash Journeyman
You don't use Lightweight? It's literally the only down B I ever use. Even Super Speed I switch out every now and then for Reflect, but I always make sure I'm packing Lightweight. It gives her the ability to kill reliably at fairly early percentages with her Holy Hoo hah. Seriously. Down throw to up air kills starting around 80% on Smashville and Final Desination. On Delfino, Halberd and T&C it has the potential to kill even earlier because of the lower ceilings, especially Halberd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom