• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

starting to main ice climbers

knight41

Smash Rookie
im starting to main the ice climbers and i would like to know what are the worth while de-sych. i would also like to know what are the ice climbers best approach.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Guys...... Stop beating down the newcomer.

Well, the desyncing technique is good for several things I don't know about.
The best use is chaingrabbing.

Pretty much, it's easy to chaingrab if you usually have good timing in everything.
The timing depends on the charater.
All charaters are easy to get chaingrabbed.

Unless that charater is Meta-Knight.
From what I hear, he's like Impossible to CG.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=159767
Thats a thread 2 every known desynch. Their isint really a "Best" one. Every 1 has its purposes. Personaly tho, I suggest u learn all u can. Seriously, learn em all..

Use Desynchs 4 approaching, camping, edgeguarding, CCging.. yeh pretty much everything.
Desynching iz beastly.

As for approaching.. well read the guide.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=163483
He mentions approaching in section 2.

I personaly approach with a mix of desynched IB's Blizzards, Squalls, Fairs, and Nairs.
If Im not desynched I approach with Bairs alot.

These r jus a few tho, u can do alot, so, jus mess around in training mode or something.

RoyG - When U say meta iz impossible 2 CG I hope u mean hes "Impossible" 2 grab. Cuz his CG is one of meh easiest. :p

knight41

Smash Rookie
thx for the help. i did read the stickies and i couldnt find the best desynch so i started this thread. as for the approach i wanted to see what other people did as well.

Top Bottom