• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starting stuff

Gizmo235

Smash Rookie
Looks like down throw -> up air -> up air is a true combo at 0%? quick dash after throw, and fast fall from first u air
27.3%

Very easy to do fair or nair after instead (nair seems to give nice options for followup)

d-tilt -> dash works at 0%, - 19.2%
d-tilt -> fair works at 4% - 16.3%
d-tilt -> nair works at 3% - 18.4%

Landing nair behind opponent lets you catch the knockback with f-tilt, dash attack, or grab.

short hop nair -> ftilt/dash attack might be a thing for low %

Last edited:

Whitephoenixace

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7304-2300-4542
Plamt has intangibiltiiy on his jaws on up smash up tilt and fsmash and ftilt
Also dair seems ro be the fastest spike in the game. He also has good fallspeed

Gizmo235

Smash Rookie
Plamt has intangibiltiiy on his jaws on up smash up tilt and fsmash and ftilt
Also dair seems ro be the fastest spike in the game. He also has good fallspeed
I'm not sure about that, at least for f-tilt, im getting hit right on tip of mouth from a max range swordie

Whitephoenixace

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7304-2300-4542
Well its intangibility not invincibility . Ot can still pass through to the rest or ur hitbox
.i already confirmed both in slow mo in training mode

NGW

Smash Cadet
For the record *she, game confirms PP is a girl.

Also, her down special does more damage the further away your opponent is when it hits and seems to have super armor when charging at least.

Whitephoenixace

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7304-2300-4542
Well its intangibility not invincibility . Ot can still pass through to the rest or ur hitbox
.i already confirmed both in slow mo in training mode
Also its not the whole thing but a part of the jaw. On another note fair is like wolfs where it is solely a combo tool. Doesnt have alot of kill power. Back air is strong.killed wolf at 100, its on the slowside though. Up b can actually kill someone on stage if he catches them with it on a jump apparently at certain percents.

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
For the record *she, game confirms PP is a girl.

Also, her down special does more damage the further away your opponent is when it hits and seems to have super armor when charging at least.
That was referring to Viridi.

NGW

Smash Cadet
Ah, my mistake then.

Can't air dodge out of recovery, definitely easy to get hit out of it, it seems to carry opponents pretty well if you hit with it. You can't change directions back once you start aiming the down special.

Top Bottom