• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

starting a combo with a Nair

snake gravy

Smash Rookie
anyone try this

I have been playing dedede alot and just messing around in training at low percentages, a nair pops them up just enough for a Bair or really any other aerial

I have gotten it to work in some matches with people too. But I just thought I'd post this.

think13

Smash Cadet
I can't usually connect with the nair on human opponents. I think it has low priority.

But this could be very useful in certain situations. I'll try it out.

kraz33d

Smash Rookie
when you say any other aerial, does this include Fair? jw.

Hm...can you do a bair into a bair? I've also been playing DeDeDe alot, and I could double bair sometimes.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
for me utilt is best after a nair. i try to cancel the 1st one with that new tech, then if they attempt a grab or follow up out of shield, hit them wit another nair. but utilts the way to go

nomnomnom

Smash Cadet
I've also found that nair has really low priority... I've found bair is better whenever possible. That said, I haven't tried nairing to break combos, mainly because I don't have much competition at the moment.

snake gravy

Smash Rookie
I've also found that nair has really low priority... I've found bair is better whenever possible. That said, I haven't tried nairing to break combos, mainly because I don't have much competition at the moment.
I agree bair is better in most if not all times

but I like to mix it up :bee: I didnt think about trying an uptilt sweettooth I'm probably gonna be playing some friends in a few minutes so I think I'll try it

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
you can bair for everyone of his jumps (to whoever asked that)
you can be a moving wall of bairs if you wanted to.
his nair is good when someone like link hits you above him and he goes for an upair, you jump unexpectedly and link cant connect...while you fast fall and do a nair, this always connects with the enemy.

every single one of ddd's moves work, and whoever made that thread about uses for down B needs to kill themself!
down B is the ****, its a killer, its a charged Fair except on the ground

Top Bottom