• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starter Falcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427

It looks like he will appear on the 3DS box on the back (at least on the Japanese version).

So, does that mean he's finally a starter again? :falconmelee::4falcon:

EDIT: This is under assumption that not all characters revealed thus far will actually appear on the starting roster. (Like possibly Toon Link)

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Quite possibly!
My hype personally intensified thinking about the slim chance BShadow would be a hidden secret unlockable. But one could say that never happened Melee. Wishful thinking on my part.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I kinda feel like he has to be a starter because, let's be honest here, there was no reason at all for him being unlockable in Brawl mostly because his stage was a starter, the same goes for Snake, I get he's third party but his stage was a starter lol.

Xigger

Smash Lord
I get the feeling that, with the rest of Smash Bros., Sakurai didn't follow in the usual footsteps for the sake of tradition and made decisions from scratch. Brawl had all newcomers and then veteran unlockables, kind of anti-climatic in my opinion.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Falcon should be the ONLY starter character, so that everyone is forced to play and accept his greatness before moving on to more menial and inferior characters. :4falcon:

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Actually Falcon should be the only character. He should be a starter, an unlockable and a non-playable boss.

On the serious side, though, it's cool that Falcon might be a starter. This means he can be the first character I will play as when I get sm4sh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom