• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(STARTED) Tourney online [WORLD]

Leon945

Smash Apprentice
I pm'd Sekuno on Friday but he hasn't responded plus it says he only has 1 post which I assume is the 1 he entered with so does anyone know how to contact him?

Joeylinkmaster

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
1644 3828 2010
my guy responded but he wanted to play yesterday which I couldn't do. I work on Thursday and Saturday so any other day should work if I'm not hanging out with my friends that day

Leon945

Smash Apprentice
Well if my opponent is here during the weekend tell him to come back like Monday because I'll be gone please

Castro

Smash Cadet
one result
i won by Castro 3 x 0 of Friz!

And Friz you aren't out yet! you go to the losers bracket!

Castro

Smash Cadet
I would be very greatful if someone send a PM for all the subscribers of this tourney, warning them to look after their fights! and that everybody show responsabily for your fights! thanks! good luck again!

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
Srry everyone especially Shike, I had to go to the doctor on Friday unexpectedly please don't kick me, I can play tonight at 7pm edt please pm me shike!

Castro

Smash Cadet
i changed! every fights MUST be complete in 14/10/2008 please have responsability

Leon945

Smash Apprentice
Was that supposed to be 10/14/08 and I got in contact with my opponenet as soon as he responds I'll try to brawl him

2ill

Smash Rookie
A-DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
CMON WHEN ARE WE GUNNA GET OUR MATCH!
iv'e emailed him and no reply for a week now.

Castro

Smash Cadet
is this all about why i hate tourneys. some people are inrresponsable

Joeylinkmaster

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
1644 3828 2010
well I can't play tomorrow. I work tomorrow and after that I'm going to my high school football game. I also work on Saturday, so Godsmith2 please find a time that works for both of us

Top Bottom