• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcock's E for all/Return/ New SSBB Advanced Tech.'s Renames

Status
Not open for further replies.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Look, up there! in the sky!
it is a bird? no
it is a plane? no
It is a huge co.ck that speaks.

Starcock Confirmed!

Wow, I was at E for all and playing smash bros brawl, it was sicker than a dead ***** with cancer. Game is slightly slower but still good, as far as I could tell, there is no wave dashing or L canceling. I would of got this info to you guys sooner but I was banned.

To keep from being banned again, these are the people/things not allowed in my thread

1. Upside down goldfish
2. Clifford the dog
3. Used toilet paper
4. Flaco

As for more information , Fox is, I am afraid slightly toned down and shining is just awkward but that didn't stop me from using his massive co...new gun and his superior speed. Sonic is faster and relies on all spin dash attacks but he is cool, needs some tim eto get used to of course but just be glad, he is in the "fray".

Link has a new dark link costume, he also can charge his spin like some crazy beast creature but I assure you that link is now in the americas....I mean his spin doesn't spike you or push you back as far anymore.

Since wave dashing is out, I discovered a new tech which I will name Co.ck riding. Then again some guys beat me in posting it but we all know I found it out. Wtf ink drop? sounds like some form of genital warts. I will rename that move to Co.ck riding as I suggested above. The next is Dash brake which is a cool name but I don't recall them using any type of mobile vechile to "brake" so I will rename that one the Co.ck and stop which you acctually stop. Remember these terms my friends, I shall get more for you all as I *** all over your face...umm, I mean as I come up with more, yeah....yeah.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Wow stfu. ^_^
Wow, that was rude. This comming from a guy that spells sick with a dollar sign. I am sorry to be up in your grill homie dog, but in the americas, we spell sick with an S. Word? Ya feel me dog? Bark bark.

*Back to reality*

Zelda was not playable there which sucks, I think they are hiding sheik.

O.o
Holy crap....
you really suck! :O
Don't be ungreatful, why are you being such a leapord scrotum? Please, like your mommy told you, if you don't have anything nice to say, please look in the sky and vomit. That shall keep you busy for hours.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Sir. Do you have ANY idea how late you are with all of this?
Did you read the first post? I was banned! I couldn't get it to you guys soon enough, I am terribly sorry. Blame the mods.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I don't think they could hide Sheik; she's already wrapped up in so much used toilet paper.
hey, stop cracking on her disabilities, you wouldn't laugh at a guy in a wheel chair, now would you!? You sick **** :p

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
Did you read the first post? I was banned! I couldn't get it to you guys soon enough, I am terribly sorry. Blame the mods.
Tough crap. Other people beat you to it. We don't need to hear it twice, and what's the point if the first names didn't suck? (as opposed to your crap)

but yeah i just realized you should never feed the troll (I'd know all about this being an NSider troll, but SWF deserves more than that), so i'll leave now kthxbai

veil222

Smash Journeyman
He's hilarious if you're 14 and still giggle at psuedo sexual humor and vulgar ranting. I hope he gets banned again, we don't need another "male fowel" on smashboards, we have enough to deal with already.

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol I'm sorry you have a problem with my name. I don't know how using a $ makes me black, atleast it seems that's what you are thinking. Since you were at E for All, does that mean you live in Socal? Perhaps you'd feel comfortable to mm me in ssbm since you seem so confident. Or maybe it's just cause you're behind your computer. PM if you're interested. ^_^

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
This is the most usless thread i've ever seen sence your introductory thread starcock.

you forgot to add me to your not allowed to your thread list.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Tough crap. Other people beat you to it. We don't need to hear it twice, and what's the point if the first names didn't suck? (as opposed to your crap)

but yeah i just realized you should never feed the troll (I'd know all about this being an NSider troll, but SWF deserves more than that), so i'll leave now kthxbai
Wow, I didn't see it. I bet you go around b*tching at blind people for running into walls right?

You sure have a crap fetish, tough crap? yeah after **** stays in the sun for to long it then becomes hard as a rock like substance. I know, don't feed the troll, look what happened to those billy gruffs in that one story, they got there balls ripped. So everyone, don't feed the troll, aka the rude Foxy K. That will be all.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I didn't see it. I bet you go around b*tching at blind people for running into walls right?

You sure have a crap fetish, tough crap? yeah after **** stays in the sun for to long it then becomes hard as a rock like substance. I know, don't feed the troll, look what happened to those billy gruffs in that one story, they got there balls ripped. So everyone, don't feed the troll, aka the rude Foxy K. That will be all.

LOL,wtf?

-SynikaL

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Come on starcock you scared of being flamed.

Crap 5 mins are up I lose.
Huh? I was just at the human tourches BBQ last night. The people flaming me will get eaten either by a pissed off pelican or a mod infected by rabies. So I wouldn't worry to much.

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
it was sicker than a dead ***** with cancer
lol (i've heard that one like 10,000,000 times and its still funny!!1)
Co.ck and stop
Why are you being such a leopard scrotum?
LMFAO!!! I fell out of my chair laughing!!!!

this guys hilarious!,but sadly he will be banned and this thread will be killed!

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
starcock is just a 14 year old pre pubesent boy that can't get a girl friend and has to flame everyone to be happy.

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
starcock is just a 14 year old pre pubesent boy that can't get a girl friend and has to flame everyone to be happy.
Kind of like me a year ago.
Except now I'm a 15 year old boy with a girlfriend and flames everyone (k, just NSider nubs) to be happy.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Ohhhh, this guy says the N-word on the internet. He must be tough.

:embarrass
Acctually, I am rather sensitive, just like a circumsised buffalo's foreskin:( I don't want to alarm you but this stuff makes me cry at night, I could never sleep. I miss the days I used to sleep like a dead person, rotting with mario fungus in the background but those days are long gone.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Acctually, I am a 80 year old man that would like to give you some candy if you get in my car.

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
Agian with the ******** comebacks get better ones or stop posting starcock.

OMG he said he was gay there is even proof now look at the post above me.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
yall need to get off stars ****
Yeah they do, it might take a while do to the massiveness but hopefully they can soon. I don't know why they have the illusion that my co.ck is some type of boardwalk but they are starting to irritate my gluteus maximus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom