• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Fox Wii

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I am really looking forward to being able to Play Star Fox on the Wii. The motion sensor alone will make the game worth buying on release, I just hope they announce it soon. I really hope they stay true to the Assault style. Many did not enjoy Assault as mush as the original 2 released games, but I found it to be refreshing to the series, just added a lot of playable aspects that made the game more fun, and the costumes and character designs were the best of any Star Fox title I defiantly want to see them return. They just need focus more on the Rail Space Shooting and they really need to work a lot on the on-foot game play, make it fun enough to stand out as a worthy FPS/RSS. They also need to come up with more original enemies.

Here is a list of suggestions:

- Customizable weapons and handling for your Arwing.

- More Traditional to the classic Space Shooter it used to be.

- On foot levels that rival more advance FPS games.

- Being able to go back to different planets even after you completed a task.

- Being able to choose what characters you play as more often.

- Miyu and Fay introducted as "new" characters in the series,since Star Fox 2 was cancelled.

- Free VC game of Star Fox 2 included

- Maybe some RPG elements, such as being able to actually train your fellow pilots so they can be more experienced in battle, or leveling up you own abilities such as speed, power, and special abilities...

- Online!!!

- Great Fox garage: Instead of having only your Arwing, you can fill your garage with other aircrafts that you find,buy, or unlock across the galaxy.The vehicles you find can also be customized visually and performance wise.(This would be great for online Dog fights)

- Plenty of different side missions that vary from planet to planet.

- More story info about James McCloud... is he really dead?

Dark Mule

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping for one that was as good as Star Fox 64. Like how Mario Galaxy was the "spiritual" successor to 64.

Phoenix_Rising

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking the new ship from Brawl could be used in a new Wii SF game... I miss playing SF64, I hate going on foot in all those gamecube games.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Adventures originally wasn't meant to be a SF game.
I thought Assault was pretty good though, graphics wise. The game play could have been better though.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Starfox 64 and Adventures combine +enhanced wii goodness= PWNAGE!

That does sound like a very good combo. I did like the SFA game. But that being said I still don't want that many on foot missions. This should mostly be a game for the air. I'd say about 3 land master missions. Bring the aqua ship back for a couple. maybe 5 on foot missions and then the rest all very long and solid ship missions. I want those kinda crazy ship missions from StarFox 64 like area 6(correct me if I'm wrong.) Lastly exspand the multipalyer modes and make it online.

Top Bottom