• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stagnant arrows? REVOLUTIONAL?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*blob*

Smash Rookie
ok ok, i hope someone figures out how to do this whenever they try but this is whats up.
Me and my friend were playing on final destination and he hit me off the stage. I shot arrows at him and hit the ledge *directly above the ledge* *basically the tip(corner)*
YO! My arrow stuck in the ledge and was just sitting there. It actually sart moving while stuck because when i came back on the board it started to bend as if it was moving in the air, following my directional commands but still trapped in the ledge. The arrow wasn't actually in the ledge but stuck(trapped) against it. So my friend was like wtf, and we stopped. He walked over to the ledge to see if he could touch it and got hit by the arrow! It was like an arrow mine. I tried to do it again but it seems as though its an extremely rare thing.

I am going to upload the video so you guys can see and analyze what exactly happened. If we find out that pits can do this on the norm, this can be of great help.
Also, if someone else has found this out and this information is redundant, then excuse me and let me know.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
ok ok, i hope someone figures out how to do this whenever they try but this is whats up.
Me and my friend were playing on final destination and he hit me off the stage. I shot arrows at him and hit the ledge *directly above the ledge* *basically the tip(corner)*
YO! My arrow stuck in the ledge and was just sitting there. It actually sart moving while stuck because when i came back on the board it started to bend as if it was moving in the air, following my directional commands but still trapped in the ledge. The arrow wasn't actually in the ledge but stuck(trapped) against it. So my friend was like wtf, and we stopped. He walked over to the ledge to see if he could touch it and got hit by the arrow! It was like an arrow mine. I tried to do it again but it seems as though its an extremely rare thing.

I am going to upload the video so you guys can see and analyze what exactly happened. If we find out that pits can do this on the norm, this can be of great help.
Also, if someone else has found this out and this information is redundant, then excuse me and let me know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5T1kdd5teg&feature=related

Was it like the arrow at the beginning ?

*blob*

Smash Rookie
yeah it was just like that except i did it on the left side of FD. I hope we can learn to do this after a while.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Its worthless, there have been a few threads about it and like Byuusan said its to hard to recreate and wouldn't have any use that we can see even if you could do it every time you wanted. Think about it, it requires the edge of a platform so if someone was trying to grab that edge then maby it'll hit them...but then they can still just grab the edge again. And even when stuck it can still be dislodges at time just by you moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom