• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages?

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
Yeah platforms are good both offensively and defensively. Also small stages make pressuring and rushing down opponents easy, and stages with areas that have no ledges (can't be gimped and dash grab into fthrow or dthrow+nair is too good). I'd say Delfino, Skyloft, Wuhu Island, Castle Siege and Battlefield are the best. Smashville, Duck Hunt, Kongo Jungle and Lylat are decent.

I'd just avoid FD/Omega.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I personally think Town & City + Smashville aren't just "decent", but otherwise I fully agree with you.

moreside

Smash Cadet
It's also worth noting that down air can spike through thin platforms, like the ones on Halberd and Delfino. Up B is also good for recovering through those platforms since it's a command grab, you can surprise people with it.

Top Bottom